The Hummus Republic, which launched in 2013 has eleven stores across the US, opened a new location at 66 South Street offering wraps, pitas, bowls, and a long list of healthy Mediterranean ingredients. The location on South Street will be open Monday-Saturday from 10:30 AM - 9:00 PM, and Sunday 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM.
From Power Kitchen, "POWER Kitchens® is a professional food preparation and cooking facility set up for the preparation of delivery-only meals of separate vendors."
This "ghost kitchen" is coming to Morristown. POWER kitchen is set up to help restaurants prepare delivery-only meals and comes with a fully stocked kitchen for cooks. Since the COVID-19 pandemic, many restaurants in our area and around the world had to shut down and shift to delivery only. POWER kitchen offers an opportunity to restaurant owners who have hit hard times since the pandemics restrictions went into place. POWER kitchen is accepting applications from local restaurants and they strongly encourage minority and ethnic cuisines to apply. To apply, the form can be found here.
The following is a list of amenities and perks offered by POWER kitchen:
- No expensive overhead staffing costs
- 2-year, 5-year, and 10-year leases are available
- 500 sq ft and 1,000 sq ft single stand-alone kitchen units (30 available)
- Pre-fitted to meet your needs (includes hood, shelving, and utility hookups)
- Design and provide appliances to meet your needs (i.e baking/pastry kitchen, prep kitchen, fry bars, all cuisines)
- Utilities included
- State-of-the-art technology for delivery-only model (GrubHub, Doordash, UberEats, Postmates) included
- No seating, delivery-only model
- Focus on cooking, we'll do the rest
POWER kitchen's Facebook page states they are Toronto, Canada's newest food delivery service, and have received a 3.2/5 star rating on Facebook. Visit POWER Kitchen's website for their Toronto-based kitchen to find out more about POWER kitchen as they prepare to move into Morris County.