Articles may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases (at no cost to you).
Here’s an easy, no-bake recipe for cute little reindeer cookies. These Christmas cookies are so much fun to make with kids and are perfect to take to any holiday party or get-together. How about making them for a fun night of watching Christmas specials, like Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer?
This recipe makes just six cookies, so of course, go ahead, and double, triple, or quadruple the ingredients if you want to make more. Since you start with Oreos, they are easy to make.
You should be able to find these ingredients in your grocery store, but you can easily order everything you need online too.
Chocolate-Covered Reindeer Cookies Ingredients & Supplies
Let me know with a comment below how these reindeer cookies turn out for you. Enjoy!
Chocolate-Covered Reindeer Cookies
Servings: 6 cookies
- 6 Oreo cookies
- 1 cup chocolate candy melts
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 12 candy googly eyes
- 6 mini pretzels
- 6 red candy-coated chocolates/M&Ms
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, and set it aside.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, microwave candy melts for 30 seconds. Give chocolate a stir, and add in your coconut oil. Return to microwave, and heat for another 30 seconds. Stir until you obtain a smooth consistency.
- Your cookies are now ready for dipping: with the help of a spoon, dip each Oreo cookie into your candy melt mixture. Coat evenly, and place gently on your lined baking sheet.
- Decorate your cookie with googly eyes, and use red candies for the nose. Carefully snap each pretzel in half – these will act like your reindeer's antlers.
- Allow to set in refrigerator for about 10 to 15 minutes.
Check out these no-bake Christmas cookies too: