In order to succeed, people need a sense of self-efficacy, to struggle together with resilience to meet the inevitable obstacles and inequities Albert Bandura
When faced with various problems in life, do you feel that you can no longer raise up and all your dreams will be lost? Do obstacles seem too big for you?Self-efficacy is the key to success in life. In particular, we can say that it is an important pillar for the success of teenagers' life.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN FROM THIS ARTICLE
- Self-efficacy meaning
- Bandura self-efficacy
- Self-efficacy definition
- Low self-efficacy
- High self-efficacy
- Self-efficacy example
- Self-efficacy beliefs
- Self-efficacy development in adolescence.
- Nourish your Self-efficacy
What is self-efficacy:
This is a concept proposed by the great psychologist Albert Bandura. It is the individual's belief system in their capacity to execute necessary behavior to produce specific results. The effects of self-efficacy are in each and every area of human beings. Self-efficacy usually develops based on past experience, beliefs, values, and meta-programs.
The importance of self-efficacy in our life:
High self-efficacy gives mental strength to get out of many big challenges as well as common problems of human life, Some of the notable are:
- Self-efficacy helps us to develop our belief system.
- It helps us to develop our self-confidence.
- It helps teenagers to Academic achievement.
- It helps any person to overcome phobias, anxiety, stress, etc.
- It also helps to achieve success in any area of life.
- It helps to improve the amount of effort towards any task.
- Self-efficacy helps to become more focused on goals.
- Self-efficacy determinants of anticipated fears and calamities.
- Self-efficacy strongly influences the power of a person to face any challenges in life.
- Self-efficacy affects human endeavor in every case.
- Self-efficacy gives us the ability to handle adversities and hard situations efficiently.
Read more about SELF-EFFICACY