(BROOKLYN, N.Y.) Brooklyn Flow by Bend + Bloom, in partnership with NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital and the Prospect Park Alliance, is offering a free Prospect Park Yoga series running weekly from Thursday through Aug. 18.
Prospect Park Yoga features yoga instructors from top studios throughout Brooklyn and allows attendees to try yoga in a low-pressure environment.
The program was founded on the belief that yoga and fitness should be accessible and infused with a welcoming spirit for participants of all levels and backgrounds.
Each hour-long session starts at 7 p.m. on Thursdays on North Long Meadow.
Attendees are encouraged to bring your own mat or towel, a bottle of water and friends. Registration is required in order to participate and can be done here.
The full lineup of dates and instructors can be found below.
- June 2: Kate Reil Brooklyn Flow (by Bend + Bloom), Park Slope
- June 9: Lindsay Ashmun Brooklyn Flow (by Bend + Bloom), Park Slope
- June 16: Carla Stangenberg Jaya Yoga Center, Prospect Park South
- June 23: Carleen Shankle HealHaus, Bed-Stuy
- June 30: Thai James Brooklyn Flow (by Bend + Bloom), Park Slope
- July 7: Aasia Lewis Kula Yoga Project, Williamsburg
- July 14: Julie Dohrman Brooklyn Flow (by Bend + Bloom), Park Slope
- July 21: Sharon Armstrong Bk Yoga Project, Cobble Hill
- July 28: Jyll Hubbard-Salk Urban Asanas, Crown Heights
- Aug. 4: Paris Alexandra, Bk Yoga Club, Clinton Hill
- Aug. 11: Jason Orrell Brooklyn Flow (by Bend + Bloom), Park Slope
- Aug. 18: Eric Lawrence Brooklyn Flow (by Bend + Bloom), Park Slope