(BROOKLYN, N.Y.) Multiple restaurants throughout Brooklyn are hiring front and back of house workers for the spring and summer rush, and some parks departments are looking for help as well. Here are some of the openings available:
- Leland Eating and Drinking House is hiring front- and back-of-house workers, according to the restaurant's Instagram story. Applicants are encouraged to send resumes to email@example.com.
- Bar Meridian is looking for front of house workers, specifically bartenders and floor staff to join their team, according to the bar's Instagram story. Anyone interested can message the bar on Instagram or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Domino Park is looking for park ambassadors to greet visitors, help out with events, keep the park clean and more. A full job description can be found here, and interested applicants are encouraged to send resumes to email@example.com.
- Amorina Cucina Rustica is looking for servers, pizza makers and hosts as it plans for its reopening soon. Anyone interested can message them on Instagram or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Prospect Park Alliance is hiring a carousel operator to work weekends. Anyone interested can apply for this job or various other positions at prospectpark.org/jobs.