Are you looking for a place to gather with an intimate group of friends for something a little different than a Happy Hour charcuterie board or a glass of wine? You may want to try a flight of spirits at this local distillery, one of very few women owned and run distilleries in the Pacific Northwest and in history.
Freeland Spirits was started by Jill Keuhler in 2017 when she launched her hand-crafted gin. Her perfection of the craft is with the help of other women of the craft, including her master distiller, Molly Troupe. In 2018, Freeland started crafting bourbon, and continues this craft for us lovers of good spirits.
Freeland Spirits Tasting Rooms offer:
- Inside and outside dining.
- Covered patio with heaters, blankets, and is dog friendly.
- Vaccine cards are required.
- Minors are allowed at all times.
- No reservations are necessary.
- A seasonal menu with tasting flights, mini-cocktails, and small snacks.
- Distillery tours on Fridays at 3pm in the NW Portland spot!
- Online orders and "Booze Thru" for curbside pickup at the NW Portland
- Cocktail classes every third Friday of the Month 7p-10p at the Lake Oswego spot!
- Private events can be booked through either venue.
Portland Distillery and Tasting Room:
2671 NW Vaughn St. Portland OR 97210, (971) 279-5692
Open 12-6 PM Everyday
Lake Oswego Tasting Room:
310 N State St. #108 Lake Oswego, OR 97034; phone 503-303-7930
Open 12-6 PM Wed-Sun
If you'd like to learn more about Freeland Spirits, you can visit their website at https://www.freelandspirits.com/