LARIMER COUNTY, CO - The Larimer District Government by the Economic and Workforce Development is holding the Young Entrepreneurs Tournament known as YET, held in the fall of 2021.
This tournament is for young adults aged 13 to 18 to develop a business idea, and for the Young Entrepreneurs Tournament, winners will receive a cash prize of up to $2,200.
In addition, participants will have the opportunity to learn from expert entrepreneurs to build a business model that is developed and will be completed with other participants.
The following information is a further explanation of the Young Entrepreneur Tournament:
- Participants aged 13-18 years old.
- There will be training and mentoring from expert entrepreneurs every Saturday on October 9, 16, 23, & 30 October. Then the pitch will be held on Saturday, November 6, 2021.
- The meeting point is located at Fort Collins, from 10:00 to 15:00. The organizers will provide lunch.
- During training and workshops, participants can develop and refine business ideas that they design with professionals.
- The business plan that has been designed can be submitted to the jury and compete with other participants to get cash prizes to realize the business plan.
Before participating in the training and workshop, participants must attend an information session held at Fort Collins on Thursday, September 30, 2021, starting at 18:00. Until 20.00 In this information session, participants will begin to determine business ideas designed and developed later. In this information session, participants can discuss and ask the facilitator who will be provided.
Further information about this tournament can be accessed through the following page https://www.larimer.org/young-entrepreneur-tournament.
This is original content from NewsBreak’s Creator Program. Join today to publish and share your own content.