Know about Illinois Court-Based Rental Assistance Program? Tenants and landlords can check their eligibility for $25,000

Mark Star

What do you say about this program?

Living in the United States with a family is not as easy as many of you think. This is especially true when you have come from an underdeveloped country and don’t have a job and money to feed your family.

From housing to food and from clothing to healthcare facilities, you will have to pay a lot for each and everything. Thankfully, in states like Illinois, it is not too difficult to survive.

With an income of $54,877 to $72,593, you will be in a position to live with your family without any major issues. Also, the state has different programs to help people get financial assistance.

A perfect example is AABD Cash Program that’s suitable for blind and disabled people. Here are some details on it.

You can also check your eligibility for Homeowners Assistance Program. A payment of $60,000 is available to each qualified homeowner.

Illinois Court-Based Rental Assistance Program for tenants and landlords

The Illinois Court-Based Rental Assistance Program (CBRAP) gives funds to landlords and tenants across Illinois (outside Cook County). If you have a pending case in eviction court, this program is right for you. You may get up to $25,000 as emergency rental assistance.

Who can apply?

You can apply if:

  1. You are in court eviction proceeding because of nonpayment.
  2. You have a shortage of money and your income is not 80% lesser than the average. The income limit can be checked here.

I strongly recommend you check or call (708) 599-2237 for complete details.

Are you in need of money?


If you like the article and want to support me, please download the Newsbreak app using my link. It will help me get some commission. Thank you in advance.

Comments / 153

Published by

Interested in politics and fitness. The baby is mine.


More from Mark Star

Comments / 0