Happy birthday is in order at Live! Casino & Hotel, the premier gaming, dining, and entertainment destination in the heart of the Stadium District in Philadelphia. It's hard to believe it's already been a year since the property opened. Even if you're not into games or gambling, there's much to admire at this new destination in Philadelphia. In addition to gaming and hotel accommodations, did you know that there are also several restaurants, eateries, and bars inside? Let's take a look at them.
Located in the heart of the casino floor is Center Bar, serving as a hub and offering guests 360° views of the gaming action, giant LED TV screens for sports viewing, communal tables, plush lounge seating, and live music. Every Thursday and Sunday at Center Bar, guests can enjoy music and entertainment from Philly DJs Jerry Blavat, Johnny Looch, and Eric Bartello.
Sports & Social
Sports & Social is a one-of-a-kind sports restaurant, gaming venue, and social lounge. It is the only place in the country located in the center of big-league action from four major professional sports teams. Featuring a FanDuel Sportsbook & Lounge and a state-of-the-art AV system including a 52-foot LED display and 24 televisions, Sports & Social is the ultimate sports viewing. It's the ultimate fan clubhouse with made-from-scratch gameday favorites, cold beer, and a robust cocktail list in our energetic atmosphere with live entertainment, table packages, private dining areas, and more. Guests can enjoy special promotions throughout the week, like Taco Tuesday, happening all day every Tuesday with $3 Chicken and Pork Tacos, $4 Tempura Mahi Tacos, $4 Taco of the Day, $8 Chicken Nachos, $5 Margaritas, $8 Milagro Margaritas, $4 Estrella Spanish Lager, & $12 Milagro Margarita Flights.
The Prime Rib
The Prime Rib, an award-winning Center City staple now located in Live! features classic steakhouse favorites and a robust cocktail list with distinctive twists in an energetic yet comfortable atmosphere with a live pianist Friday, Saturday & Sunday. Bubbles & Pearls happens every Wednesday from 4:30 pm to 6:30 pm and includes $1 oysters and $10 champagne flights with new pairings each week.
Luk Fu is an authentically inspired, contemporary Asian fusion restaurant featuring a robust cocktail list and sake selections. The chic and vibrant atmosphere features neon lights and unique art elements. There are two private dining rooms including a Karaoke Room that can fit up to 16 people and can be booked by reservation.
10th Street Market
The Live! Casino & Hotel Philadelphia is also home to the 10th Street Market, a unique food hall inspired by the great food markets in Philadelphia where guests can enjoy a wide variety of food, as well as a bar open 24/7. The Market serves as a hub for quick eats and late-night bites and feature local Philly favorites, such as:
- Lorenzo and Sons Pizza, a South Philadelphia staple since 1970 and one of the 101 best pizzas in America as rated by The Daily Meal. The venue features their famous recipe and a selection of new and exciting personal gourmet pizzas made popular at their West Chester location.
- Sang Kee Noodle Bar & Kitchen, from the owners of the landmark Chinatown restaurant Sang Kee Peking Duck House. The venue is a traditional noodle bar featuring classic noodles and dim sum selections, along with Asian favorites like General Tso's Chicken and Beef & Broccoli.
- For every sweet tooth, look to Termini Brothers Bakery, a beloved South Philadelphia bakery with a 99-year history, to serve their family recipes for cannoli, cookies, and cakes.
There are two eateries from Emmy award-winning Chef and TV personality Guy Fieri:
- Guy’s Burger Joint offers mouth-watering smash burgers featuring the world-famous Donkey sauce, S.M.C. (super melty cheese), signature seasoned fries, and hand-spun shakes.
- Guy Fieri’s Taco Joint features scratch-made tacos, salsas, and guacamole paired with refreshing margaritas, a selection of Mexican beer, and some classic Guy cocktails.
Other Market options:
- Morty’s Deli, a traditional New York-style deli with mouthwatering, overstuffed sandwiches, sides, and desserts.
- Luckie’s Liquor is a bar featuring a selection of beer, wine, and specialty drinks.
With so many dining options, add Live! Casino & Hotel Philadelphia to your visit list for dinner sometime.
Marilyn Johnson is a freelance food and travel writer covering the food and drink scene of Philadelphia, South Jersey, and the greater Mid-Atlantic area. Food news: email@example.com. Travel tips: firstname.lastname@example.org.