Private pools can be rented by the hour in Richmond, Virginia. The available pools are listed on Swimply, a pool-sharing company.
Swimply is an online marketplace for renting a private swimming pool. Homeowners with swimming pools can offer their pools for hourly rentals to individuals or groups. Reservations are made via the Swimply mobile app or via the company's website. Swimply currently operates in the United States, Canada, and Australia.
How Swimply works
Pool owners list their pools for periods of time just like homeowners list their properties on Airbnb. People can rent a pool by indicating their location, and a list of choices near them will pop up on the Swimply app or website.
Renting a private pool in or near Richmond, Virginia is easy. According to Swimply, there are at least 19 pools to choose from in the Richmond area. New listings might be added daily.
Descriptions of Richmond private pools
The private pools listed on Swimply are spacious and can accommodate small groups or groups of 50 or more people. Many of the pools are fenced in. Pool toys are included. There is an extra fee for the use of the hot tub, if one is available.
Some pools have a pool house with a full kitchen. Many of them have a fire pit. There is free WiFi for guests who want to use it as they relax around the pool.
How to book a private pool
- Click here to see all private pools listed on Swimply in or near Richmond.
- Choose a pool that is spacious enough for the number of guests you will bring.
- Determine how many hours you want to rent the pool.
- Look at the amenities that are offered.
- Choose a private pool that fits into your budget. The cost ranges from $30 to $300 an hour for a certain number of guests. Then a fee as small as $5 for each additional guest might be required.