Nick Cannon is already a proud father of 10 children. He welcomed two babies in September 2022; one with Brittany Bell and one nine days later with Lanisha Cole. Now is expecting two more babies; one with Alyssa Scott and one with Abby De La Rosa. That will bring the total of his children to 12 by six different mothers. All of the children are under 12 years old.
Baby number 11
Alyssa Scott is pregnant with a second child by Cannon. Their son, Zen, died in December 2021 at just five months old because of brain cancer. To share news about the upcoming baby, Scott posted a photo on Instagram of her standing naked above Cannon in a bathtub while he kisses her baby bump. She said: “This is a MIRACLE & a BLESSING."
Baby number 12
A week after Scott announced she and Cannon are having another baby, Abby De La Rosa confirmed that she is also pregnant with a third child by Cannon. She and Nick are already parents of twin boys born June 14, 2021.
Nick Cannon's children
The 42-year-old television personality welcomed two children in September 2022 bringing his total to ten. Two months later, he announced that he is expecting his eleventh and twelfth child. That will bring his total to a dozen. (So, don't tell him there are 13 in a baker's dozen).
In some years, Nick had more than one child by different mothers. Some of the mothers were pregnant at the same time. Of the 10 children he already has, there are two sets of twins.
- Cannon's 11-year-old twins, Monroe and Moroccan, with ex-wife Mariah Carey, were born on April 30, 2011.
- He shares three children with Brittany Bell: 5-year-old Golden Sagon, born February 21, 2017; 1-year-old Powerful Queen, born December 23, 2020; and newborn Rise Messiah, who was born on September 23, 2022.
- Cannon and Abby De La Rosa share twins Zillion Heir and Zion Mixolydian, born June 14, 2021. There are expecting another baby.
- He and Bre Tiesi welcomed their son Legendary Love in July 2022.
- Nick and model Lanisha Cole welcomed daughter Onyx Ice Cole Cannon on September 14, 2022. That is Nick's second child born in September 2022, and his third child born in 2022.
- Alyssa Scott and Nick announced on November 3, 2022, that they are expecting their second baby.
12 children, 6 mothers
- Mariah Carey, 2 children
- Brittany Bell, 3 children
- Abby De La Rosa, 2 children, expecting another baby
- Bre Tiesa, 1 child
- Lanisha Cole, 1 child
- Alyssa Scott, 1 child, expecting another child
Nick Cannon says each pregnancy was planned and intentional, and his relationships with the mothers of his children are healthy and consensual. Yet his choice to father so many children so close together has critics, fans, and his celebrity friends talking and judging him.
Nick has insisted:
"If I'm not physically in the same city with my kids, I'm talking to them before they go to school via FaceTime and stuff. And then when I am, I'm driving my kids to school, making sure I pick them up."
You are invited to take a quick scroll through Nick's Instagram page to see photos proving that he spends time with all of his children. The mothers have praised him for being present with his kids.
Comments / 7