Ribs and Whiskey go together so great right? So it's no wonder Marlow's Tavern, with locations all around Atlanta has put the two favorites together for a winning combination. From September 28 through Monday, November 1, you can try out some of these incredible menu items
I am a firm believer that a huge part of what makes any barbecue is the sauce! So love that you can choose the Jack Daniel's Glaze, a mustard based sauce or Marlow's sauce. We tried them all and I was surprised what a light flavor the the Jack Daniels added to the salmon I ordered. It was just delicate enough to enhance the dish without overpowering it.
I love a good Moscow Mule so their riff on it, with the "A kick from ginger" subbing the vodka for Bourbon. Of course if you want something even more spicy try the "Spicy pineapple cooler" made with Jalapeno syrup.
Check out some of the menu items you can try:
- Kickin’ Chicken Verde Soup – Tender chicken, fresh cilantro, roasted poblanos, tomatillos, fall sweet corn and chili cream
- BBQ Flatbread “The Original” – Marlow’s secret sauce and the best ingredients available
- Jack Blazed Salmon – North Atlantic salmon, blazed with Jack Daniel’s® Honey Glaze, green bean casserole, shiitake mushroom, caramelized onion, applewood smoked bacon, mornay sauce, crispy tobacco onion, sweet corn and jalapeño muffins
- Pig and Buns – Slow-roasted pulled pork with Jack Daniel’s® Honey Glaze, crispy tobacco onions on buttery sesame seed roll
- Mustard-Blazed Chicken – Prestige Farms chicken, glazed with Carolina BBQ sauce, green bean casserole, shiitake mushroom, caramelized onion, applewood smoked bacon, classic mornay, crispy tobacco onion, sweet corn and jalapeño muffins
- Full or Half Rack of Ribs – Slathered with choice of sauce and served with corn muffins, jicama slaw and fried mac and cheese
- Honey Bourbon Bread Pudding – Crème-brûlée-soaked Cuban bread and a splash of Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Honey
The sides are terrific too. My favorite was the green bean casserole! It's made with shiitake mushroom, caramelized onion, applewood smoked bacon, classic mornay sauce. But they've also got these fried mac and cheese triangles that were so delicious too! What will you order at from the Whiskey + Ribs menu?
This is original content from NewsBreak’s Creator Program. Join today to publish and share your own content.