Salesforce Sales Cloud Consultant Exam Introduction
The Salesforce Sales Cloud Consultant exam is intended for Salesforce consultants who have more years of experience with the Sales Cloud product. The exam tests a candidate's knowledge of configuring and using the Sales Cloud product.
If you are looking for a reliable and affordable way to prepare for your Salesforce Sales Cloud Consultant exam, then look no further than Exams4sure. We offer an easy-to-use online testing platform that allows you to study at your own pace, and our knowledgeable staff is available 24/7 to help you with any questions you may have. Purchase your preparation materials today and start your journey toward becoming a certified Salesforce consultant!
Salesforce Sales Cloud Consultant Exam Outline
The Salesforce Sales Cloud Consultant exam tests questions your knowledge of how to configure and use the sales features of Sales Cloud. Topics include:
· Managing opportunities and forecasts.
· Creating and using queues.
· Working with dashboards and reports.
· Using advanced features such as territory management.
The exam is 90 minutes long and has 60 questions. A passing score is 65%. The exam costs $200.
Salesforce recertifies professionals every two years.
Salesforce Sales Cloud Consultant Exam Topics Covered
The Salesforce Sales Cloud Consultant Exam Guide topics are covered in this article. This certification is intended for sales professionals who want to demonstrate their knowledge of the Salesforce Sales Cloud product. The exam tests your ability to use the product to manage sales processes, including leads, opportunities, and customer interactions.
The following are some of the topics that may be covered on the exam:
- Using the Salesforce Sales Cloud product to manage sales processes
- Understanding how to configure and use the features of the Salesforce Sales Cloud product
- Configuring contact management, opportunity management, lead management, and case management features in the Salesforce Sales Cloud product
- Creating reports and dashboards using the reporting and dashboard features of the Salesforce Sales Cloud product
- Understanding how to use workflow rules and triggers in the Salesforce Sales Cloud product
Tips for Passing the Salesforce Sales Cloud Consultant Exam
Salesforce Sales Cloud Consultant certification is proof of your skills and knowledge in the area of Salesforce consulting. It is a globally recognized qualification that allows you to demonstrate your ability to design, build and deploy Salesforce solutions. The exam covers various topics, including administration, configuration, customization, reporting and managing customer relationships.
If you are planning to take the Salesforce Sales Cloud Consultant exam Questions, follow these tips to increase your chances of success:
- Familiarize yourself with the exam format and question types. The exam consists of 65 questions which must be completed in 90 minutes. There are multiple-choice, drag-and-drop and scenario-based questions.
- Make sure you have a good understanding of the key concepts covered in the exam syllabus. The syllabus outlines all the topics that are covered in the exam. Make sure you are familiar with each topic before attempting the exam.
- Use a good study guide to help prepare for the exam. Exams4sure offers an excellent study guide to help you cover all the key concepts required for success on the test day.
- Practice as many sample questions as possible. Practicing sample questions will help you become familiar with the question types and format of the real exam. Exams4sure offers a huge collection of practice questions that will help you prepare well for success on test day."
Sample Questions for the Salesforce Sales Cloud Consultant Exam Questions 2022
Questions No 1:
Cloud Kicks (CK) has an external enterprise resource planning (ERP) system that stores product order information. CK wants to view those orders as a related list on the account record in real time.
Which best practice should the consultant recommend?
A. Implement Salesforce Connect and an external object to get real-time product order information, and add the external object as a related fist on the Account.
B. Create a Lightning component, and get the real-time product order information from ERP using REST integration.
C. Create external object product onto" information in Salesforce, run a nightly batch to get details from ERP, and add the external object as a related fist on the Account.
D. Implement Salesforce-to-Salesforce to get real-time product order information, and add it as a related list on the Account.
Questions No 2:
Cloud Kicks (OC) sells Formal and Athletic footwear hoes. CK is using Product Families on Products to associate each product to its corresponding line. CK currently forecasts an Expected Revenue amount that combines all products together.
A consultant is assessing how CK can divide its forecasts by footwear line. Which solution should the consultant recommend to improve CK's forecasts?
A. Configure a new Forecast Type on Opportunity Product grouped by Product Family.
B. Configure a new Forecast Type on Opportunity grouped by Product Family.
C. Use Flow to populate custom Formal and Athletic currency totals, then forecast by these Fields.
D. Make separate stages and sales processes for each Product Family.
Questions No 3:
Cloud Kicks wants to sell to both consumers and businesses. The consumer sales team and business sales team will use different Stages. Which two Salesforce functions will allow the consultant to meet this requirement? Choose 2 answers
A. Sales Processes
B. Pipeline Inspection
C. Opportunity Splits
D. Record Types
Answer: A D
Question No 4:
Cloud Kicks needs to forecast on monthly business that closes and details of open opportunities on a weekly basis. The VP of Sales asks the business analyst to review how the sales funnel is changing month over months. Which two actions should the Consultant take to meet this requirement? Choose 2 answers
A. Schedule a custom forecast report to run weekly
B. Configure a reporting snapshot to run daily.
C. Create a custom object to store the results in
D. Create a custom report folder to store the results in.
E. Configure a report snapshot to run weekly.
Answer: C E
Questions No 5:
A Salesforce partner regularly works with Salesforce Account Executives to close deals with clients that are looking for a partner to implement Sales Cloud. As new partner sales reps are on-boarded, they spend quite a bit of time trying to determine which Account Executive maps to which Accounts and Opportunities. What should the Consultant recommend when rolling this out?
A. Implement Account Contact Roles
B. Implement Account Partner Roles
C. Add a Lookup field on the Opportunity to indicate Partner Executives
D. Add the Title field to all Contact Layout
You are about to take the Salesforce Sales Cloud Consultant Exam. You have worked hard and studied well, but you need some good luck too. So, before you go into the exam room, say these words:
"May the odds be ever in my favor. Best of luck to me."