These simple fried mushrooms prepared in the air fryer are perfect as a snack, appetizer, side dish, or steak topping.
- 12 to 16 ounces fresh mushrooms
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Salt, pepper, and garlic powder to taste
- Wash mushrooms and pat dry.
- Slice mushrooms in half or in quarters if large.
- Season with salt, pepper, and garlic powder, if desired.
- Coat with extra virgin olive oil and mix well.
- Set the air fryer to 300º F/149º C.
- Fry mushrooms for 10 minutes.
- Set the air fryer to 375º F/190º C.
- Fry mushrooms for an additional 10 minutes, or until crispy on the outside (air fryers may vary).
Good served with ranch dressing.