Garbanzo bean salad is both tasty and nutritious. Prepared with a creamy dressing, it easily replaces heavier macaroni salad or potato salad for a barbecue. Make your own salad dressing or use a store-bought brand that you prefer.
- 1 16-oz. can Garbanzo beans (drained)
- 1/3 cup finely chopped celery (I like to include the leaves)
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup sliced stuffed olives
- 1 Roma tomato, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- Salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- Ranch, blue cheese, or other creamy dressing
- Mix all ingredients together thoroughly.
- Chill well before serving.