Treat Mom to a special meal this Mother's Day.
May 14 is Mother's Day. To show your appreciation for all your mother does every day of the year, take her out for a nice meal.
Mom will feel extra special when you treat her to brunch or lunch at one of these, or many other, restaurants in Baton Rouge this Mother's Day.
Crowne Plaza Executive Center
We can always depend on Crowne Plaza at 4728 Constitution Avenue for a delicious holiday menu. Their Mother's Day Brunch is always a special treat.
- Seafood Gumbo
- Sensation Salad
- Apple-Cranberry Spinach Salad with Goat Cheese
- Watermelon, Cucumber, and Feta Salad
Assorted Cold Seafood Display
Smoked Salmon and Bagels with Cream Cheese, Capers, Chopped Eggs, Red Onions, and Tomatoes
Omelet & Waffle Station
- Honey Baked Ham
- Roasted Turkey
- Prime Rib with Jus, Horseradish Creme Fraiche, and Creole Mustard
- Crawfish Empanadas
- Shrimp Cocktail
- Italian Sausage Bruschetta
- Assorted Deviled Eggs
- Shrimp & Grits
- Crawfish & Tasso Pasta
- Salmon Piccata with Citrus Caper Sauce
- Fig Stuffed Pork Loin
- Cilantro Lime Sweet Corn
- Oven Roasted Potato Medley
Pastries, Cakes, & Sweets
Seating is available at 11 AM and 1 PM and the cost is $75 for adults and $45 for children. For reservations, call 225-925-2244.
Tallulah Crafted Food & Wine Bar
Located at the corner of Bluebonnet Boulevard and Anselmo Lane, inside the Renaissance Hotel, Tallulah Crafted Food & Wine Bar is also known for its great holiday spreads. The Mother's Day Buffet Brunch will be served on Sunday from 10 AM to 2 PM. Cost is $45 per person/$25 for those 12 and under.
Call 225-388-5710 for reservations.
Houmas House and Gardens
The annual Mother's Day Buffet on the front lawn of Houmas House is a treat for the whole family. Offering seating from 11 AM to 3 PM, reservations are required. Have your credit card ready when you call because charges are expected at that time. The cost is $95 plus tax and 15% gratuity for adults over the age of 13 and $55 plus tax and 15% gratuity for ages 6 to 13.
- Chicken and Andouille Gumbo
- Bisque of Curried Pumpkin, Crawfish, and Corn
- Houmas House Salad
- Caesar Salad
- Creole Potato Salad
- Roast Breast of Duck with Praline Sauce
- Grilled Breast of Chicken with Heirloom Tomato Cream
- Crawfish Etouffee in Patty Shells
- Herb-Crusted Salmon with Lemon Cream
- Ham with Cane Syrup Glaze
- Roasted Pork Loin with Herb Demi-Glace
- Prime Rib with Horseradish Cream and Au Jus
- Cajun Rice Dressing
- Corn Maque Choux
- Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- Roasted Vegetable Medley
For reservations, call the gift shop at Houmas House at 225-473-9380. The buffet will be moved to one of the ballrooms if weather doesn't permit outdoor dining.
Additional Restaurant Ideas
- Proverbial Wine Bistro, 9659 Antioch Road, 225-935-8207
- Beausoleil Coastal Cuisine, 7731 Jefferson Highway, 225-961-1172
- City Pork Brasserie & Bar, 7327 Jefferson Highway, 225-615-8880
- Spoke & Hub, 5412 Government Street, 225-529-3350
- The Gregory, 150 Third Street, 225-408-1800
Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers!