As many as 80% of people experience low back pain at some point in their lives. In addition to medication, there are plenty of other treatments out there that can help lessen or relieve your symptoms--like going to see a chiropractor.
Aurora, OH Chiropractor have been shown to reduce the recurrence rate of acute low back pain by approximately 50%. They also provide a variety of treatments for chronic conditions such as neck and shoulder stiffness, headaches, and sciatica. The bottom line is that visiting an expert in Aurora may be an option worth exploring if you're experiencing any type of lower body aches or pains!
Types of Conditions Treated by a Chiropractor
The first thing to know about a chiropractor is that they are not medical doctors. Chiropractor Aurora specializes in spinal manipulation and realignments. They focus on the spine, muscles, joints, and nervous system which are all related to back problems. If you have been experiencing pain or discomfort in your neck, lower back or upper back for more than 3 months then it might be time to see a chiropractor for an evaluation.
The best way to find out if you need treatment is by scheduling an appointment. You can also see a chiropractor for these:
- Tennis elbow - this is an inflammation of the tendon where it attaches to the muscles on the outside of your elbow. It causes pain, stiffness, and weakness in that area. You can use some tennis elbow bands for relief.
- Snapping hip syndrome - you have a snapping hip if there is a loud snapping or popping sound when you move your hip. This causes pain in the groin area. Snapping hip treatment will involve using an ultrasound machine to stretch out the tendon until the snapping stops.
- TMJD- you have TMJ when your jaw pops, locks, or grinds when you move it. You can experience ear aches, headaches, and even migraines in this case.
- Herniated disk- a herniated disk is when there is a rupture in a disk that will cause swelling and inflammation. This can be very painful and also makes it difficult to move your back, neck, or hip.
- Back spasms- you have back spasms when your muscles contract and they are very painful. They can also last for a long time which makes it difficult to just do everyday things.
Chiropractors can help ease the pain with exercises or an adjustment.
How to Find the Right Chiropractor for You
We know how difficult it can be to find the right Chiropractor Aurora for you. There are so many different types of chiropractors out there, with various approaches and techniques, that it can be hard to tell what will work best for your specific needs.
Do you need a professional who focuses primarily on one type of treatment? Do they offer multiple services? If so, do they focus on more than just back pain relief? What about in-office treatments or do they only prescribe exercises at home? A lot goes into finding the right practitioner.
We have created a list of the most common types of chiropractors and what they focus on. This way, you can gain a better understanding of each type and begin to narrow down your search for the right doctor.
Some Chiropractic clinic Aurora focus on:
- manual adjustment - focuses on traditional chiropractic care, alleviating pain by manually adjusting the spine
- functional medicine - treats the underlying causes of disease instead of just symptoms
- sports injury - may use modern techniques to quickly heal small injuries and prevent larger ones
- alternative medicine - focuses on natural remedies, supplements, essential oils, acupuncture, etc.
- nutrition/dietetics - focuses on improving overall health through proper diet and nutrition
- wellness care - deals with all-around health, not just spinal pain.
Keep in mind that knowing different areas of expertise can help narrow down your search . For example, if you are in need of a professional who focuses on the rehabilitation of broken bones, look for a chiropractor who specializes in sports injury. If your pain is chronic and you want immediate relief, find a manual adjustment chiropractor. The more specific your search is, the better off you'll be.
The Benefits of Regular Care from a Chiropractor
The benefits of seeing an Aurora Chiropractor regularly are endless. Regular visits help to keep your spine healthy and pain-free, by teaching you how to maintain good posture and move more efficiently.
In addition, regular visits can also improve your sleep quality due to the improved range of motion in your neck from adjustments.
Aurora Chiropractic offers a more holistic approach to medicine. Some patients find that they get relief from migraines, tension headaches, and even sinus pain when they make chiropractic care part of their regimen. It is not surprising that people with these conditions often suffer from neck and back pain.
Chiropractors Aurora can also get creative when it comes to treating their patients, such as using acupuncture needles or doing massage therapy on the patient.
The list of benefits goes on and on, but here are a few other reasons to get adjusted regularly:
1) Improves joint function and mobility
2) Boosts immunity and energy levels
3) Increases strength, endurance and coordination
4) Decreases inflammation
5) Aids in correcting postural distortions
6) Strengthens muscles
7) Increases blood flow
8) Offers a drug-free approach to pain relief
9) Aids in decreasing stress
10) Increases range of motion
11) Improves athletic performance
Chiropractors have been trained extensively on the human body so they know what areas need attention most often - this is why it's important for them to see you at least once a month so they can check everything out!
Why Choose a Chiropractor?
Aurora Chiropractic clinic is a hands-on form of treatment that focuses on the spine and its surrounding joints. For many people, a Chiropractor near me can help with everything from headaches to lower back pain. In addition, they'll also be able to teach you how to maintain good posture and reduce stress in your day-to-day life--two things that often contribute to low back pain!
Explore Family Chiropractic
344 Aurora Commons Circle Aurora, OH 44202
This is original content from NewsBreak’s Creator Program. Join today to publish and share your own content.