Do you suffer from chronic pain? Do you have an injury that won't go away? Are you looking for a way to relieve your symptoms and feel better again without the use of medication or surgery?
A Fishers, IN Chiropractor can help with these problems! At our downtown office, we offer expert care in relieving muscle tension, as well as helping with back and neck pain.
We're also happy to provide information on how Fishers residents can use chiropractic care preventatively.
Types of Conditions Treated by a Chiropractor
Chiropractor Fishers treat a wide variety of conditions, some more common than others. There is not always one single diagnosis that leads to the need for chiropractic care. Some patients come in with neck pain and headaches while others may have low back pain or problems with their knee joints.
Chiropractors will use spinal adjustments and other manual treatments on your spine to help alleviate these symptoms and get you feeling better as quickly as possible.
- Low Back Pain: this condition occurs when the bones of the spine are out of alignment causing pressure on the discs between each vertebrae. This extra pressure can lead to pinched or irritated nerves which is why low back pain can cause pain, tingling, numbness, and weakness in your legs. Chiropractic adjustments are one of the most common treatments for this condition because it helps reduce pressure on the nervous system which reduces pain.
- Whiplash: this condition occurs when you're in an accident and your neck is hit rapidly which causes the muscles to tighten. Whiplash can lead to headaches, jaw pain, neck spasms or pain between your shoulder blades.
- Headaches: headache pain occurs when one of the muscles in your neck becomes tight which causes pressure on the nerve that goes to your head. This can lead to pain behind your eyes, above your ears or migraine-like symptoms. Chiropractic adjustments help by reducing pressure on these nerves which is why it's another common form of treatment for this condition.
How to Find the Right Chiropractor for You
Did you know that there are over 60 different types of chiropractors? No wonder it can be difficult to find the right one for your condition.
To help, we've put together this list of questions to ask about potential Chiropractor Fishers before making an appointment with them.
- What is your philosophy of chiropractic care and what types of patients do you work with best
- How long have you been a chiropractor for
- Do you use any non-invasive treatments in addition to spinal adjustments, such as massage therapy or acupuncture
- What are the benefits of visiting a chiropractor rather than an orthopedic doctor or physical therapist
- Is there anything I should be doing at home after my visit to prepare for our next appointment
- Are there any risks associated with receiving treatment from a chiropractor that I should be aware of before making an appointment
- Do you provide complimentary consultations if I would like more information about how we might work together before committing to scheduling an appointment
- Can someone come along with me when I come in for my first visit or is it just myself who can attend the consultation/appointment time slot
Chiropractic clinic Fishers can provide the help you need.
The Benefits of Regular Care from a Chiropractor
The benefits of regular chiropractic care are touted by many people, including patients and professionals.
Fishers Chiropractic helps to alleviate pain and improve the overall wellness of their patients with gentle adjustments that realign the spine.
Chiropractors Fishers can provide relief for a variety of conditions but it is especially beneficial for those who suffer from headaches, back pain, neck pain, carpal tunnel syndrome or other repetitive strain injuries
There are many benefits of working with a Fishers Chiropractor. The primary benefit is that the adjustments help to realign the spine, stimulating it to heal itself naturally.
With fewer things stressing out your spine, it can heal from the inside, restoring your overall health and wellness.
Why Choose a Chiropractor?
Fishers Chiropractic clinic is here to help you find relief from your pain. Whether it's a chronic condition or an injury, we can help you get back on your feet and feel better.
If you haven't been to the chiropractor before, don't worry - your Chiropractor near me will walk you through everything step by step so that in no time at all you will be feeling brand new again.
At our office, we have a caring staff who is dedicated to helping each patient live their best life possible.
8924 East 96th Street, Fishers, IN 46037
This is original content from NewsBreak’s Creator Program. Join today to publish and share your own content.