Outskirts of Atlanta
Though most people's ideal place to live when moving to Georgia is Atlanta, most people usually settle within the suburbs of the outskirts of Atlanta such as Decatur, Norcross, Marietta, and even further South in places like Jonesboro GA. You might be asking why? one of the main reasons is due to affordability! With the cost of living increasing everyday, everyone is looking for a deal and though these cities are on the outskirts, they all have great things to offer such as being family oriented, being accessible to shopping plazas/mall outlets, and being accessible to highways. The upside to this is the fact that not everyone enjoys the city life and some people's dream is settle down in a town that consists of less people and more land.
Each apartment that is listed below consists of 8 different 1 bed room, 1 bathroom apartments that are all priced at $1,000.00 and up per month. Each apartment also offers larger floor plans that may have higher prices and more bedrooms as well. These apartments are all located throughout the outskirts of Atlanta and all have great things to offer. Enjoy!!
*Side Note* Prices change daily and are dependent on the leasing offices wishes
1. Canopy Glen (The Read Oak) : https://canopyglen.com
2. Grove Point : https://www.grovepointapts.com
3. Oakland Vista: https://www.oakwoodvista.com
4. Elevate at Jackson Creek: https://www.elevateatjacksoncreek.com/?utm_source=google_my_business&utm_medium=organic
5. Paces Crossing : https://www.livepacescrossing.com
6. Vue on Medlock: https://www.livevueonmedlock.com
7. Corners at 1700: https://www.cornersat1700.com/?utm_source=google_my_business&utm_medium=organic
8. Barrington Hills: https://www.liveatbarringtonhills.com
For more apartment listings subscribe to https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFLmoR3Icsy7ezvxQhYQudQ