NASHVILLE, TN — Are you excited about the Women in the Business event by Nashville Lifestyle Magazine? The Women in Business will be back this August!
Nashville Lifestyle Magazine will bring back the annual Women in Business event on August 24, 2021, from 5 to 7.30 p.m. The event will take place in Virgin Hotels Nashville located at 1 Music Square West, Nashville, TN 37203.
Women in Business will highlight women in the local community who are best in their fields. Join the fun with Women in Business honorees plus 200 other local business professionals. Throughout the event, they will be hosting live Q&A sessions with each professional's women in various fields.
This year, Women in Business will feature:
- Cortney LaCorte, founder and owner of Cheese Gal
- Dee Patel, managing director of Hermitage Hotel
- Erica Gilmore, Davidson County Trustee of Metropolitan Government of Nashville
- Landyn Hutchinson as Lifestyle Brand and Entrepreneur
- Megan Freeman, founder of NoBaked Cookie Dough
- Michelle gaskin Brown, manager of public policy at Amazon
- Morgan Debaun, CEO and founder of Blavity Inc
- Shannen Stewart founder of Heels and Shake
- many other inspiring women in Nashville
Guests to the event will be given hors d'oeuvres from Virgin Hotels Nashville and will be served with wine from the Biltmore Winery and also cocktails from Tito’s Handmade Vodka.
Ticket to the event will cost $55 per person (including food and beverages). If interested, you can purchase your ticket here.
Valet parking through Virgin Hotels will be available at a discount of $15. They also encourage guests to use “WIB” to get $5 off with Earth Rides, a female-owned, Nashville-based ride-hailing company.
A portion of the proceeds will benefit Make a Wish Middle Tennessee. Make A Wish is a non-profit organization that will grant life-changing wishes for children with critical illnesses.
This is original content from NewsBreak’s Creator Program. Join today to publish and share your own content.