I can confidently say I have eaten chicken meatballs for dinner more than any other meal in quarantine. Sometimes we order them in from one of our favorite restaurants on Long Island, Butera's, and other times we buy Butera's pre-made meatballs from the grocery store, and other times when we feel like cooking, we make them on our own.
Below you'll find the easiest, most delicious Chicken Meatball Recipe. We usually pair it with pasta, but if you want to be super healthy, you can use zucchini linguine.
- 2 pounds ground chicken
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 cup grated Parmesan
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- black pepper to taste
- Package of Spaghetti (or you can make homemade pasta if you're fancy. I'm basic) We actually had a few bowties left over so we threw them in!
- Tomato Sauce
- *Serving Size: 4
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with foil and a little cooking spray.
- Scoop the chicken meat into a bowl and then add the other ingredients.
- Mix together until evenly distributed
- Roll the mixture into about 30 medium sized balls. Place on baking sheet.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Bring water to a boil.
- Add spaghetti (and bowties!) then cook for 8-12 minutes.
- Drain in colander and add back into the bowl.
- Mix in meatballs and add sauce of your choice. We like Raos Tomato Sauce.