I've been making stir-fry since college and it's definitely gotten much better over the years. Every time I cook it, I tend to do something a little different whether its adding in a new veggie or using cauliflower rice vs brown rice. There are no rules when it comes to stir-fry! Hope you guys enjoy this is easy 10-15 minute recipe. I eat it atleast once a week!
- 2 Pounds of Shrimp (frozen, uncooked, leftover shrimp cocktail)
- 1 Package of Mushrooms
- 1/4 White Onion
- 1 Zucchini
- 1 Can of Water Chestnuts
- Bag of frozen Asian Medley Veggies
- Bag of frozen cauliflower rice
- Soy sauce
- Pam or Olive Oil
- *Serving Size: 4
- If shrimp is frozen or uncooked, spray Pam or Olive oil and then sauté it in a sauce pan for about 7-10 minutes.
- For this recipe we used leftover shrimp cocktail so the shrimp is not needed until the end of the recipe.
- You can add a little soy sauce in the pan now for extra flavor or at the end.
- Chop zucchini, onions and mushrooms.
- Before cooking the veggies, spray Pam or olive oil in a sauce pan (separate from the shrimp).
- First add the frozen asian veggie mix and let cook on high heat for 5 minutes.
- Then add raw veggies and water chestnuts. Cook for about 3 minutes and then add the cauliflower rice. Cook for another 5 minutes. Drain into the sink if it gets watery from the frozen veggies.
- Lightly sprinkle in soy sauce (amount is up to you!).
- Then mix in the shrimp and cook for two more minutes.
- Plate and enjoy!