FAYETTEVILLE, GA — Fayette county’s stray kitten and pups need your help. Volunteers are needed to help Fayette Humane Society end pet overpopulation in Fayette County. Multiple volunteer positions are available to assist the lives of pets who have no home yet.
You can help by joining the various teams in the FHS departments. Find the team you want to help below:
- Adoption Day Team: team member, leads, and transport crew.
- Foster Program Teams (Cat & Dog): foster caretaker families or home inspectors, record keeping, microchip registrars, coordinators of vet care or donation/supply, application processing team, and team members of intake/rescue or marketing & publicity.
- Fundraising & Events Teams: team members of fundraising, cause for paws, or grant writing.
- Community/Feral Cat Team: trapping team members, leads, or follow-up, and transport crew.
- Community Outreach Team: vet care assistance request team, public education team, and record keeping.
- Marketing & PR: customer service, newsletter, and social media.
- Business affairs team: bookkeeping & tax filing, donation receipt/thank you team, and new volunteer processing, orientation/training, and scheduling.
If you are not able to join the team, you can help by being a pet foster parent.
Interested participants must go through a criminal background check to join the team. Fill this check form and send it to the FHS Volunteer Department at P. O. Box 244, Fayetteville, GA 30214. The form will ask for your identity and consent to the check.
Participants will also need to fill this registration form. It will ask for your identity, history, as well as consent, and understanding of a few rules on joining the team.
For more information, call them at 770-487-1073 or email email@example.com.
This is original content from NewsBreak’s Creator Program. Join today to publish and share your own content.