MARIETTA, GA — North Georgia Fair will return to Jim R. Miller Park, Marietta, GA, from September 23 through October 3 with several new attractions. For those looking for family fun activities this fall, this fair is the right fit for you.
Included in the new features this year are:
- Paul Bunyan Lumberjack Show, the great old-fashioned fun and family entertainment filled with action-packed competition and a lot of laughter.
- The Jurassic Kingdom, an attraction that will make the audiences experiencing life-like dinosaurs in action while having an opportunity to interact and touch the dinosaurs during the show.
- Magic Man TJ Hill, a magician who has traveled the country for more than ten years to present his unique style of comedy and magic.
- Kachunga & the Aligator Show, a breathtaking attraction by a real American Bushman who is brave enough to step foot into the watery domain of the alligator.
- ARCY: Live Event Murals, a street artist renowned for his paint splashed-style of large-scale street art. ARCY has created hundreds of permanent large-scale works and live murals across North America, Australia, and Europe.
In addition, you will also find various other attractions from past years, including Treeman, Cowboy Woody, North Georgia Animals Petting Barn, Sandscapes, Robinsons Racing Pigs & Paddling Porkers, David Smith the Human Cannonball, and more!
If you’re interested to come, the admission is $10 with an additional parking fee of $5. Children ages 10 and under are free. For ride tickets, the individual price is $1.25, but the more tickets you purchase, the cheaper the price.
This is original content from NewsBreak’s Creator Program. Join today to publish and share your own content.