The weekend is here! Do you have any plans? Whether you are looking for a Christmas festival, shopping, or entertainment, here are some options for what to do here in Lake County, Florida.
Friday, November 25, 2022:
- I used to love to go out shopping on Black Friday. Now I prefer to shop online and avoid the crowds unless I'm heading into my local town stores and not the big box shops! Here are a few ideas for you on Amazon. Check out Amazon's Black Friday Deals to find gifts for people on your list. Are you struggling to come up with gift ideas? Take a look at Amazon's Holiday Gift Guide. YETI products are showing 30%, Instant Pot Kitchen Appliances are up to 41% off, and there are plenty of impressive deals on some of this year's hottest toys.
- Light Up Eustis: Ferran Park, 5:00 - 9:00 pm, tree lighting, Santa photos, snow slide, simulated snowfall, live entertainment, food trucks & vendors
- Parent's Night Out: SkyZone Clermont - 2510 S. Highway 27, 7:00 - 10:00 pm, drop off your children ages 6-15 only for an evening of jumping including 2 slices of pizza & a beverage, $25 per child, SkySocks required
Saturday, November 26, 2022:
- Shop Small Saturday: downtown Clermont, 9:00 am - 5:00 pm, stroll through festive downtown Clermont and enjoy shopping & dining in locally owned businesses
- Royal Highlands Community Craft Fair: 21505 Royal St. George Lane, Leesburg, beginning at 9:00 am, shop handmade crafts and art made by residents
- Weekends at the Winery: 19239 US Highway 27 North, Clermont, Noon - 4:00 pm (winery open from 10:00 am - 5:00 pm), bring your lawn chairs, enjoy live entertainment by Dave Capp & France Neil (variety of styles including jazz, blues, pop, ballads, R&B, Motown, & rock), food court & wine bar available (no outside food, beverages, coolers, or pets), winery tours available
- Leesburg Christmas Stroll: Main Street, 12:00 - 8:00 pm, Christmas light displays, shop browsing, live entertainment, Christmas tree lighting with a synchronized choreographed Towne Square display, snow, Santa photos, kids games & activities (hay rides, petting zoo, face painting, inflatable slides), restaurants & festive foods
- Light Up Mount Dora: downtown's waterfront Elizabeth Evans Park, 3:00 - 9:00 pm, Santa arrives by boat, visit Santa in Sunset Park after his arrival, holiday lights, downtown shopping & dining, music, a reading of The Night Before Christmas, activities, fireworks over Lake Dora
- Downtown Cruise-In Classic Car Show: 101 E. Magnolia Avenue, Eustis, 4:00 - 7:00 pm, expect to see up to 150 classic cars in downtown Eustis for this free event, enjoy shopping and dining downtown while viewing the cars
- GLOW at SkyZone: 2510 S. Highway 27, Clermont, 8:00 - 11:00 pm, all ages 5+ are welcome at this event featuring lasers, music, blacklight, jumping, and dancing, $32 per person, SkySocks & GlowShirt required
Sunday, November 27, 2022:
- Downtown Clermont Farmer's Market: W. Montrose Street, Clermont, 9:00 am - 2:00 pm, enjoy outdoor shopping from 40 local vendors featuring produce, meat, honey, eggs, seafood, handmade gifts, & home goods
- Mount Dora Village Market: 230 W. 4th Avenue, 9:00 am - 2:00 pm, visit the outdoor market in Sunset Park featuring seafood, produce, plants, crafts, & more
- Weekends at the Winery: 19239 US Highway 27 North, Clermont, Noon - 4:00 pm (winery open from 11:00 am - 5:00 pm), bring your lawn chairs, enjoy live entertainment by Neil Shaw (a mix of blues & popular hits), food court & wine bar available (no outside food, beverages, coolers, or pets), winery tours available
Interested in knowing what might be good to do this holiday season? Want to follow along to keep up with upcoming events and places to visit in Lake County, Florida? Here's what you need to do - create a User Account on either the NewsBreak app or website, and follow me at Lake County Florida - Here's What's Happening! If you liked this article, I appreciate your comments and suggestions, as well as your liking it and sharing it with others.
This post may contain affiliate links, meaning recommendations for products or services. I may receive a commission if you purchase from them. This will be at no additional cost to you.