If you are a bargain shopper who loves finding great deals on furniture, seasonal decor, bedding, kitchen supplies, pet items, and more, you may be interested to know that a national retail chain is currently holding "store closing sales" at many of its North Carolina locations. But they won't be going on much longer. Read on to learn more.
Last month, the national discount retail store chain "Tuesday Morning" announced that it would be closing more than half of its North Carolina store locations (listed below.)
Since then, these Tuesday Morning store locations have been running store-closing sales to get rid of inventory.
To the best of our knowledge, an official closing date hasn't been announced yet for these store locations. However, there probably isn't much time left to take advantage of these closing sales, as the Tuesday Morning website now mentions that these stores are also selling off "fixtures and equipment."
So if you're a bargain hunter who loves finding great deals, you may want to check out one or more of the Tuesday Morning stores that are closing to take advantage of the final days of their "going out of business sales."
Here are the Tuesday Morning store locations that are closing shortly in North Carolina:
- South Hills Mall location in Raleigh,
- Akers Shopping Center location in Gastonia,
- New Hope Commons Shopping Center location in Durham,
- Park Square location in Charlotte,
- Cheshire Place location in Charlotte,
- Outer Banks Mall location in Nags Head,
- East King Street location in Boone,
- Windsor Square location in Matthews,
- Battleground Plaza location in Greensboro,
- Wakefield Crossing Shopping Center location in Raleigh,
- Beaver Creek Crossing South location in Apex,
- Whitaker Square location in Winston-Salem,
- Morehead Plaza location in Morehead City,
- Creekside Crossing Shopping Center location in Raleigh,
- Greenville Square location in Greenville,
- Brennan Station location in Raleigh, and
- Rivergate Shopping Center location in Charlotte.
You can see the full list of Tuesday Morning store closures nationwide here on the company's website.
Kristen Walters is an independent writer informing readers about local business news. She has no affiliation with the business or organization featured in this story. Send inquiries, info, or corrections to email@example.com.
Follow Kristen on Medium for more stories on the economy, news, money, and more.
Comments / 15