Multiple events are taking place this weekend causing road closures and changes to street parking, according to the Department of Transportation.
Traffic modifications will be in effect on Sunday, May 29, for the Baltimore Farmers Market and Bazaar held under the Jones Falls Expressway.
From 6 a.m. to 2 p.m. the following streets will be closed:
- Hillen Street from Fallsway to Holliday Street
- Holliday Street from Pleasant Street to Saratoga Street
- Holliday Street at Pleasant Street off ramp left lane closure
The Sowebo Art & Music Festival held at the historic Hollins Market will also be on Sunday.
In preparation for the event the following road closures will be implemented from 3 p.m. on Saturday, May 28, through11:59 p.m. on Sunday, May 29:
- Hollins Street between Carey and Schroeder Streets
- Carrollton Street between W. Baltimore and W. Lombard Streets
- Arlington Street between W. Baltimore and W. Lombard Streets