The Baltimore Orioles will be playing the Boston Red Sox this weekend at Camden Yards and with that there will be road closures and parking restrictions around the stadium.
For Friday's game the following streets will be closed starting at 4 p.m. on Friday, April 29, and Saturday, April 30, and on Sunday, May 1, starting at 10 a.m.:
- Eutaw Street from Pratt to Camden Streets
- Camden Street from Howard to Russell Streets
- Hamburg Street from Russell to Leadenhall Streets
- Washington Boulevard from Paca to Greene Streets
Additionally, the following parking restrictions will be in place during the same time frames:
- east side of Greene Street from Lombard Street to Washington Boulevard
- east side of Eutaw Street from Pratt to Lombard Streets
- north side of Conway Street from Charles to Sharp Streets
The Baltimore City Department of Transportation advises anyone without a parking permit for any of the stadium lots to use public transportation and those who choose to drive to avoid parking in the area neighborhoods.
More road closures will be happening this weekend due to Flower Mart, Cardinal Cup 5K, Farmers Market, utility work and more. Check the post below for a full list of weekend road closures.