Baltimore may be smaller than its neighboring metropolitan cities like Washington D.C., Philadelphia, and New York, but its nightlife scene is just as diverse.
Known for being a multicultural city, Baltimore blends historical charm with modern nightlife. Whether you are after a low-key night out or looking to dance until the sun comes up, there is a little of everything here and knowing what the top bars to visit are is important.
The best part about the city is that if you’re in the right neighborhood there will be multiple bars within walking distance of each other so you can find something that caters to your mood.
One of those neighborhoods is Fells Point. It is a waterfront neighborhood that is full of shops, restaurants and bars. If you want to know what area of Baltimore has the most bars, Fells Point is the place.
These are the top bars to visit in Fells Point:
- Max’s Taphouse is Baltimore’s premier beer pub. This sports bar has been featured on many of Baltimore’s best bar lists for its wide selection of drinks that locals highly recommend. Located at 737 S Broadway, Max’s is a must-stop for beer lovers.
- Moby Dick’s known as Moby’s is located at 721 S Broadway and is a very popular bar and nightclub for locals and visitors. They play good music and have reasonably priced drinks so there is usually a line outside, especially on the weekends.
- Alexander’s Tavern is a great place if you are looking for somewhere to go with a group of friends. Located at 710 S Broadway this quaint bar offers a selection of unique drinks and bar food.
- Penny Black, is a quieter bar, great for catching up with friends and chatting. With a classic and old school atmosphere, Penny Black is a small establishment located at 1800 Thames Street right across from the water.
- Rye is the place to enjoy a creative cocktail at a classy bar. Also located near the water at 1639 Thames Street this bar has a dimly lit ambience and an ever-changing drink menu. If you like to get a little dressed up and go have a drink, this is the place for you.
This is original content from NewsBreak’s Creator Program. Join today to publish and share your own content.