(Forsyth County, GA) Advanced voting has started for the June 21 General Primary Runoff Election.
Forsyth County residents will be able to vote in advance from Monday, June 13 through Friday, June 17 at the following locations:
- Forsyth County Voter Registration & Elections Office (1201 Sawnee Drive)
- Hampton Park Library (5345 Settingdown Road)
- Sharon Springs Park Community Building (1950 Sharon Road)
- Midway Park Community Building (5100 Post Road)
All locations will be open for voting from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. Voters can go to any of the above locations for early voting only.
Voters must cast their ballot at their assigned polling locations on Election Day, Tuesday, June 21. All polling locations will be open on Election Day from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Voting is not available at any location the Monday prior to any election.
For in-person voting, photo identification must be shown at the door.
Below is a list of acceptable photo identification methods:
- Georgia driver's license
- Valid ID card by any state or U.S. issued ID card with photo
- Valid U.S. passport
- Valid government employee photo ID
- Valid U.S. military ID card with photo
- Valid tribal ID card with photo
Voter status and polling locations can be found here.
For more information on elections in Forsyth County, visit the Voter Registrations & Elections Department webpage at forsythco.com.
If you have a news tip in Forsyth County, contact Justine Lookenott at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To learn more about elections in Forsyth County, read “The May 2022 Forsyth County election results are here.”