Note: This is not trading advice. Investing in the cryptocurrency market comes with inherent risk. Always do your own due diligence.
What is SWASS?
SWASS is a meme coin inspired by SafeMoon and their recent success. SWASS launched on May 2nd, 2021. The token has been growing organically and steadily due to the devs dedicating $20,000 of their own money into marketing campaigns over the next 60 days, and a community that believes in the project. $SWASS is a 100% community driven token and everyone holding believes in the project's future success. The liquidity is locked with 90% of the supply until year 2099 and the contract is renounced. The SWASS DApp plans to compete with bogged and poocoins as a premiere dex tool for BSC token management.
The team is composed of professionals with heavy experience in software development, marketing and operations, that believe that the power of a token is always proportional to the importance and utility of the project. The goal of the project is to be a top contender in the dex tool space.
Overview & Road Map
- Launched May 2nd, 2021
- CoinGecko and CoinMarketCap listings requested
- Anti-Whale with MaxTX Protocol
- Utility Token with the release of SWASS DAppi
- Secured Marketing Wallets and Liquidity Pool
- 5% continuous burn (LP) and 5% reflection per Trade
- 500+ Holders
- 500+ Telegram Members
- $250,000 MarketCap
- Hyper-Deflationary Token
- Transparent and Communicative Team
- Community Driven
Why the name SWASS?
"To keep things fun SWASS was launched as a meme token which will eventually just be SWASS as the project grows to be taken more seriously once everyone is using the SWASS DApp. This is something that offers great returns, while creating something meaningful as well. New tokenomics combined with an experienced and dedicated team is the ultimate recipe. We recommend anyone thinking about buying SWASS to learn the project fully so that you will want to HODL as our growth expands." - Reddit
"SWASS tokenomics were inspired by SafeMoon but runs on 5% reflection and 5% sent to LP each transaction. This creates an incentive to hold, as selling only creates a higher price floor and rewards those still holding. SWASS DApp also creates another incentive to hold as premium features of the app will only be available based on your SWASS wallet amount." - Reddit
The reflection works quicker than it does with SafeMoon and equally impacts all holders! The 5% to LP is a big step in making SWASS rug pull-proof. This means that there won't be 1 or 2 dominant token holders (like there are with just about every other crypto ever created). With dominant token holders, there is always that chance of a massive sell-off if one of the "whales" decides to take profits.
SWASS' current pricing and potential
SWASS has increased 10x since inception. Each time a holder makes a sale, 5% of their tokens are redistributed to existing holders. This means every time you open your Trust Wallet, your balance will increase. Combine this deflationary tactic with actual price increase, and SWASS could be a fun and wild token to ride.
Here is the current chart (May 7, 2021):
Is SWASS better than SafeMoon?
This is a loaded question. Short answer: No Comment.
Comparing side-by-side and adding the rug pull prevention for SWASS gives it the leg up over SafeMoon. SWASS of course is not as popular as SafeMoon in the media. However, SafeMoon didn't gain significant popularity until about 3 weeks after it was launched. There was a $20k marketing budget at SWASS and it's safe to assume it'll be picked up by Twitter and TikTok relatively quickly.
How to buy SWASS!
The part you've been waiting for!
Unlike my widely viewed SafeMoon post, there is no fancy YouTube video explaining how to buy SWASS, so I'll walk you through the entire process. Where you're a crypto noob, or crypto experienced but never used smart contracts, this should be "easy" to follow. Reach out if you have any questions.
1. Download Trust Wallet - Download it from the app store if you haven't already. It has 66k 4.7 star reviews. Just like it's name, it's a trustworthy app.
2. Buy Binance Coin (BNB) - You'll need to have some BNB which you bought somewhere. For Americans, BNB is not readily available to us on major exchanges like Coinbase, Bittrex, Voyager, Kraken or Gemini. For the most part though, you'll need to buy some crypto from one of the aforementioned sites before you can buy BNB from another exchange.
For example, if you are new to crypto and have zero holdings, follow these instructions for minimal exchange fees:
- Sign up for Coinbase here.
- Buy USD Coin (USDC) on Coinbase. There are zero fees to purchase USDC on Coinbase using your bank account! It may take a few days for it to become available for withdrawal.
- You'll receive an email when your USDC is available for withdrawal from Coinbase.
- Download Changelly.
- Use Changelly to swap USDC for BNB.
- Follow the instructions on Changelly. You'll need to provide the destination address for your BNB. This will be the BNB receiving address on your Trust Wallet. It's easier than it sounds, you just tap the bars on the top right of the wallet section and search for 'BNB'. Turn it on and tap on BNB. Use the images below to learn how to copy the receiving address:
- Once the BNB hits your Trust Wallet, this process is complete.
Here is a list of exchanges and methods of how you can buy BNB:
- KuCoin (no KYC needed!) Buy BNB using USDT or ETH
- gate.io (no KYC needed!) Buy BNB using USDT
- Binance.US (although I don't recommend it)
- Buy directly from Trust Wallet (use a debit card if you're American)
- Here is a full list of exchanges where you can buy BNB
3. Swap BNB to BNB Smart Chain
Owning BNB and storing it in your Trust Wallet is only the first step in the process. We now need to swap it to the Binance Smart Chain. Follow the images below to learn how:
4. Get the SWASS BSC Address
What is BSC? BSC stands for Binance Smart Chain and it's a network on the blockchain built specifically for smart contracts.
Here is the address you'll need to use to buy SWASS via PancakeSwap: 0xEFbA8b41e3495ad52258DFe916199Dc643F99dA2
If you'd like to verify this, follow this link to visit BscScan. This will provide you with loads of useful information.
5. Go Back to Trust Wallet.
- Tap Browser
- Then Tap Pancake Swap
6. Begin the SWASS Acquisition Process via PancakeSwap
- Paste the BSC address for SWASS in the drop down menu as shown below
7. Set your Slippage to 12% and Buy SWASS
What is Slippage? Slippage is the deviation from the current market price. For example, if you place a purchase order on PancakeSwap for 1,000,000 tokens, there is a chance you could come out the other went with 12% fewer tokens than you had hoped for. Aka, you're paying 12% more than planned.
See the image below:
8. Verify the Transaction
SWASS won't automatically appear in your Trust Wallet. You'll need to:
- Go to your Trust Wallet
- Tap BNB Smart Chain (the black BNB icon)
- Your latest transaction listed there should be your SWASS.
- If it says "Smart Contract Call", it means your transaction is 100% confirmed.
- If it says "Pending" and is in yellow, it means it has not completed all block confirmations necessary to make the purchase, but it should still be in your account.
- Tap on the transactions to view more information.
- Tap "More Details" to view the transaction on bscscan.com. This will show you how many block confirmations have been processed.
9. Add SWASS Wallet to your Trust Wallet
This step can be completed at any phase of this process, but this is typically done last.
Trust Wallet won't show how many SWASS you are holding, so you'll need to add the wallet manually. Tap the bars on the top right of the wallet section and search for 'SWASS'. No results should pop up, so follow the images below:
10. SWASS Should now be present in your Trust Wallet
HODL and enjoy!