(Forsyth County, GA) NewsBreak is offering readers a restaurant report card presented each week. Here are the grades scored by the Forsyth County Health Department during inspections conducted between July 27-August 2, 2023:
- Bojangles (3285 Keith Bridge Road) Grade A-96. The inspector observed the food handler without proper hair restraint. The inspector observed excessive debris around the dumpster inside the enclosure.
- Domino’s Pizza (7768 McGinnis Ferry Road) Grade A-96. The inspector observed food handlers wearing a visor without a hair net. The inspector observed water leaking under the 3-compartment sink.
- Main Moon Chinese Restaurant (7766 McGinnis Ferry Road) Grade B-86. The inspector noted the most current inspection report needed to be posted. The inspector observed flies in the facility and the back door propped open.
- Popeyes’s Lousiana Kitchen (2725 Farmstead Way) Grade A-92. The inspector observed an employee eating in the kitchen. The inspector noted the hand sink was not equipped to provide tempered water at a temperature of at least 100 degrees F.
- Scoopjoy Ice Creamery (2780 West Village Drive) Grade A-100
If you have a news tip in Forsyth County, contact John Thompson at email@example.com