(Forsyth County, GA) NewsBreak is providing a feature to help keep readers updated on crime issues in the county. The Grand Jury Indictments is posted weekly to inform readers about the next step in the criminal justice system after an arrest.
In July indictments, the Grand Jury:
- Indicted Thomas Cato on eight counts, including one count of exploitation of an elder, one count of aggravated battery, one count of battery, two counts of terroristic threats, and three counts of simple battery, family violence. The indictment alleges Cato in December 22 assaulted a senior citizen.
- Indicted Michael Reilly Jr. with three counts, battery and family violence. The indictment stems from January 2023, when he assaulted his parent. Reilly Jr. was also charged with criminal trespass and obstruction of an officer.
- Indicted Ashlynn Searles with three counts, including possession with intent to distribute THC. Searles was also indicted for possession of marijuana and possession of drug-related objects. The indictments allege Searles in January 2022 possessed marijuana and THC to distribute.
- Indicted Jakaree Cooper for three counts of burglary in the second degree. The indictment stems from a November 2021 incident alleging Cooper burglarized three fitness centers. Cooper was also indicted for three counts of entering an auto and two counts of financial transaction card theft.
- Indicted Precious Ayeni with one count of aggravated assault and two counts of aggravated battery. The indictments stem from an incident in March 2023. The charges allege Ayeni of rendering the victim’s tongue useless and disfiguring her face.
If you have a news tip in Forsyth County, contact John Thompson at email@example.com