(Forsyth County, GA) NewsBreak is providing a feature to help keep readers updated on crime issues in the county. Indictment Watch is posted weekly to inform readers about the next step in the criminal justice system after an arrest.
In July indictments, the Grand Jury:
- Indicted Brian Sanchez on four counts, including one count of aggravated sexual assault and three cases of child molestation. The indictment alleges Sanchez in 2019 sexually assaulted a child under the age of 16 and molested her three times.
- Indicted Keny Gregorio-Garcia Jr. with three counts, including theft by receiving a firearm. The indictment stems from a January 2023 incident where the suspect received a stolen firearm. Garcia Jr. was also charged with discharging a firearm and underage possession of alcohol.
- Indicted Joseph Gustavo Andrade with theft by conversion and theft by taking. The indictment alleges Andrade stole $13,500 in a landscaping job that still needs to be completed.
- Indicted Anthony Grevell Bennett Sr. and Lanarius Tyrone Gaines for possession of methamphetamine. The indictment stems from a May 2022 incident that alleges both suspects possessed less than two grams of methamphetamine.
- Indicted Mohammed Feroz Taki with six counts, including possession of clonazolam. Taki was also indicted on three counts of driving under the influence and one count of an open container that occurred in a July 2022 incident.
If you have a news tip in Forsyth County, contact John Thompson at firstname.lastname@example.org