This article is based on corporate postings and accredited media reports. Linked information within this article is attributed to the following outlets: Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC), Bank Branch Locator, and Adobe Stock.
One dozen Wells Fargo Bank branches in the state of Florida are scheduled to permanently shutter throughout year's end, as listed with the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC) and various media outlets.
For a national perspective, per BankBranchLocator.com: Wells Fargo Bank was founded in January 1870 and is based in Sioux Falls, South Dakota... Wells Fargo Bank currently operates with 4598 branches located in 37 states. The bank has most branches in California, Texas, Florida, New Jersey and North Carolina.
Let us explore further.
U.S. Banks, 2023
Per OCC.gov, the following list represents those upcoming Florida-based Wells Fargo Bank branch closures:
- 12399 Sheridan Street, Hollywood
- 2500 NW 72nd Ave, Miami
- 2605 SW 91st St, Gainesville
- 6600 Taft St, Hollywood
- 5880 East Fowler Ave, Tampa
- 99 North Ocean Blvd, Pompano Beach
- 555 Washington Ave, Suite A, Miami Beach
- 1551 S Belcher Rd, Clearwater
- 2891 South Tamiami Trail, Sarasota
- 3990 NW 16 ST, Lauderhill
- 3795 Palm Valley Rd, Ponte Vedra
- 1218 US Highway 19, Holiday
The ongoing 2023 closures of Florida-based Wells Fargo Bank branches is a developing story. In the event of pertinent updates to these matters, inclusive of other closings and official announcements of target dates, I will share them here on NewsBreak.
Thank you for reading.