This article is based on corporate postings and accredited media reports. Linked information within this article is attributed to the following outlets: Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC) and Adobe Stock.
Nine major Wells Fargo bank branches in the state of California are scheduled to permanently shutter from October throughout the end of November, as listed with the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC) and various media outlets.
Let us explore.
Wells Fargo, 2023
In October, per OCC.gov, the following seven California-based Wells Fargo Bank branch closures will take effect:
- 116 Sunset Dr, San Ramon
- 103 East Stetson Ave, Hemet
- 1565 East Highland, San Bernardino
- 118 E. Carillo St, Santa Barbara
- 1071 El Camino Real, Redwood City
- 303 N. El Dorado St, Stockton
- 42420 Washington Ave, Bermuda Dunes
Per OCC.gov, the following two California-based Wells Fargo Bank branches are scheduled to permanently close in November:
- 8405 North Fresno St, Suite 300, Fresno
- 10011 Washington Blvd, Culver City
The ongoing closures of California-based bank branches is a developing story. In the event of pertinent updates to these matters, inclusive of other closings and official announcements of target dates, I will share them here on NewsBreak.
Thank you for reading.