Disclaimer: The following information was gathered from OpenTable and is for 2022. It is for educational purposes.
If you're looking for some romantic places to eat in the state of Tennessee, you might want to consider stopping by one of the following restaurants.
The website OpenTable has a list of the most romantic places to eat in the state. Here's what some of them are.
1. Firebirds Wood Fired Grill in Knoxville, TN. This American restaurant is great for special occasions, dates, and lunch.
Their bio says, "Welcome Firebirds Wood Fired Grill in Knoxville, TN at West Town Crossings. We are an American Restaurant and Steakhouse known for our scratch kitchen, bold flavors, and inviting atmosphere."
Their menu includes Steaks, Seafood, and much more!
2. Napa Cafe in Memphis, TN. This restaurant has a near-perfect 4.9 out of 5-star rating and offers a great romantic atmosphere.
"With its polished yet inviting interior, captivating artwork, and distinctive cuisine, Napa Café elicits superlatives from first-time visitors, as well as from the guests who return again and again," their bio says.
The most popular menu items here are Sea Bass, Shrimp & Grits, and Praline Pecan Ice Cream Pie.
3. Sambuca Restaurant in Nashville, TN. This restaurant is great for special occasions or large groups and offers live music.
"Located in the heart of the very trendy Gulch warehouse district, Sambuca is Nashville's only casually sophisticated restaurant with live music nightly and brunch Fri-Sun," their bio says.
The most popular menu items here are Scallops, Miso Sea Bass, and Shrimp & Crab Linguini.
4. Hennen's in Chattanooga, TN. This Steakhouse is located next to the Tennessee Aquarium and IMAX theater, so there's plenty of stuff to do before or after eating here.
Their bio says, "Hennen's is an upscale yet casual restaurant specializing in fresh seafood and certified Angus steaks, using the freshest local ingredients available."
The most popular menu items here are the House Filet, Seared Scallop, and Delmonico Ribeye.
5. Cherokee Grill and Steakhouse in Gatlinburg, TN. This restaurant is ranked very highly in its food, service, ambiance, and value.
Their bio says, "With its mountain lodge atmosphere and abundance of Cherokee Indian artifacts, patrons can expect a truly authentic, Southern experience. Serving up mouthwatering steaks, fresh seafood, and rotisserie-style staples in the heart of Gatlinburg, Cherokee Grill has made a name for itself as the greatest steakhouse in the area."
Those are five restaurants that are ranked as some of the most romantic places to eat in the state of Tennessee.
What do you think about this? Have you been to any of these restaurants? What are your favorite romantic places to eat in Tennessee? Comment below and let me know!
You can click the following link to go to the OpenTable website: https://www.opentable.com/tennessee/cities
If you liked this article, be sure to follow me here on Newsbreak for more like it. You'll also get the latest scoop on local news, food, sports, movies, business, and any other thing that comes to mind. As always, thanks for reading!