Disclaimer: The following information was gathered from OpenTable and is updated for 2022. It is for educational purposes.
If you're planning an anniversary dinner, special occasion, or just a date, you might want to consider stopping by one of the following restaurants.
The website OpenTable has a list of some of the most romantic places to eat in the state of Wisconsin. Here's what some of them are.
1. Maxie's in Milwaukee, WI. This Southern restaurant is classified as a neighborhood gem and is a perfect choice for a date.
Their bio says, "Maxie's serves regional Southern cuisine from across the American South, including Cajun, Creole, and Carolina Low Country inspirations."
The most popular menu items here are Shrimp, Buttermilk Fried Chicken, and Fried Green Tomatoes.
2. Rare Steakhouse in Madison, WI. This Steakhouse is great for special occasions of any kind and offers amazing food with a romantic atmosphere.
"Dining and libations on Capitol Square with an incredible view of the Capitol, Rare combines craft cocktails, in-house dry-aged steaks, and attentive service in an unabashedly old-school steak house setting," their bio says.
The most popular menu items here are Lobster Bisque, Seared Scallops, and Blackened Salmon.
3. Rye Restaurant in Appleton, WI. This American restaurant has a stellar 4.7 out of 5-star rating on the website.
Their bio says, "RYE offers a refined dining experience in a stylish urban/rustic setting. Located in the heart of Downtown Appleton next to the CopperLeaf Boutique Hotel. RYE serves lunch and dinner; Monday through Saturday."
The most popular menu items here include Filet of Beef, Bone-In Duroc Pork Chop, and Beef Stroganoff.
4. Chefusion Eclectic Cuisine & Lounge in Green Bay, WI. This place is essentially two restaurants under one roof. They offer a notable wine list, great food, and a romantic atmosphere.
Their bio says, "Chefusion, the formal dining experience complete with white tablecloth, yet casual attire is perfectly acceptable to enjoy the full array of our menu. Fusion Lounge, a casual dining atmosphere where you can enjoy our full menu and live music on the weekend."
The most popular menu items here are Filet Mignon Crostini, Hanger Steak, and Lobster Bisque.
5. Kaminski's Chophouse in Wisconsin Dells, WI. This restaurant ranks among the best in its service, ambiance, and food.
"The same dedication to quality explains why we deal with only the best seafood suppliers, why we procure locally sourced meats and produce whenever possible, and why we have created one of Wisconsin’s truly great wine lists," their bio says.
The most popular menu items here include Lobster Tail, Baked Potato, and Filet Mignon.
Those are five restaurants that are considered some of the most romantic places to eat in the entire state of Wisconsin.
What do you think about this? Have you been to any of these restaurants? What are your favorite romantic places to eat in Wisconsin? Comment below and let me know!
You can click the following link to go to the OpenTable website: https://www.opentable.com/wisconsin/cities
If you liked this article, be sure to follow me here on Newsbreak for more like it. You'll also get the latest scoop on local news, food, travel, sports, movies, and any other thing that comes to mind. As always, thanks for reading!