Disclaimer: The following information was gathered from OpenTable and is for 2022. It is for educational purposes.
Welcome back to another article showcasing Maryland's many great restaurants.
If you're looking for some good places to eat, you might want to stop by one of the following restaurants.
The website OpenTable has a list of the best restaurants in the state. Here's what some of them are.
1. Black's Bar & Kitchen in Bethesda, MD. This seafood restaurant is classified as a neighborhood gem on the website.
Their bio on Google says, "New American seafood spot features organic ingredients, regional flavors & a prominent wine display."
The most popular menu items here are Fried Oysters, Addie's Mussels, and Black's Seafood Stew.
2. Tagliata Restaurant in Baltimore, MD. This Italian restaurant is a great romantic choice and has a notable wine list.
"Tagliata, an Italian chophouse, boasts an impressive menu featuring hand-cut steaks, fresh rolled pastas, house-made charcuterie & a bounty of fresh seafood," their bio says.
3. Firestone's in Frederick, MD. This American restaurant is great for special occasions.
"Gastropub cooking in a stylish space with a vintage tin ceiling &a mahogany bar pouring 80+ beers," their bio on Google says.
The most popular menu items here are Scallops, Maryland Crab Dip, and Grilled Calamari.
4. Theo's Steak, Sides & Spirits in St. Michaels, MD. This Contemporary American restaurant has a stellar 4.8 out of 5-star rating on the website.
"Sleek, yet traditional steakhouse conveniently located in the heart of St. Michaels. We serve hand-carved steaks, local seafood, upscale appetizers, and all-American classics," their bio says.
The most popular menu items here are Steak Frites and Filet Mignon.
5. One Eleven Main in Bel Air, MD. This American restaurant is highly ranked in its food, service, and ambiance.
Their bio says, "Dedicated to cooking excellent, inventive food and providing sophisticated, intelligent service in a charming atmosphere. Our focus is to provide a memorable experience for guests that sets the benchmark for the hospitality industry."
Their menu includes Filet Mignon, Seafood, Soups & Salads, and much more!
Those are five local restaurants that are considered some of the best places to eat in the state of Maryland for 2022.
What do you think about these restaurants? Have you been to any of them? What are your favorite places to eat in Maryland? Comment below and let me know!
You can click the following link to go to the OpenTable website: https://www.opentable.com/maryland/cities
If you liked this article, be sure to follow me here on Newsbreak for more like it. You'll also get the latest scoop on local news, food, travel, sports, movies, and any other thing that comes to mind. As always, thanks for reading!