Disclaimer: The following information was gathered from OpenTable and is for 2022. It is for educational purposes.
Welcome back to another article showcasing Tennessee's many great restaurants.
If you're looking for some great places to eat, you might want to think about stopping by one of the following restaurants.
The website OpenTable has a list of the best restaurants in the state. Here's what some of them are.
1. The Hampton Social in Nashville, TN. This Contemporary American restaurant is a great choice for large groups and special occasions.
"Known for our lively dining experiences featuring exceptional coastal-inspired food, cocktails, and live music in a beautifully designed atmosphere," their website says.
Their menu includes Steak, Seafood, Pizza, Burgers, Sandwiches, and more!
2. Fancy's Fish House in Memphis, TN. This seafood restaurant offers a scenic waterfront view as well as great food.
Their bio says, "Located in Downtown Memphis at fabulous One Beale, Fancy’s Fish House delivers a riverfront dining experience of chef-inspired favorites including fresh daily caught fish and seafood, a lavish raw bar, and signature dishes from the grill."
3. Knox Mason in Knoxville, TN. This Southern restaurant is highly ranked in its service, food, and ambiance.
"The newest addition to the growing Knoxville downtown restaurant landscape, Knox Mason marries elements of traditional Southern cuisine with a vibrant, contemporary aesthetic," their bio says.
The most popular menu items here are the Smash Burger, Low Country Shrimp & Grits, and Knox Mason Banana Pudding.
4. Old Gilman Grill in Chattanooga, TN. This American restaurant offers great outdoor dining options and a stellar 4.6 out of 5-star rating on the website.
Their bio says, "Nestled in the heart of the West Village of Downtown Chattanooga, Old Gilman Grill provides a fresh, unique take on French cuisine with a chef-inspired, seasonally driven menu, with the freshest seafood, succulent steaks, and house specialties."
The most popular menu items here are Scallops, Steak Salad, and Crispy Brussel Sprouts.
5. Gourmet and Company in Johnson City, TN. This American restaurant is another great choice for special occasions and also has a near-perfect 4.9 out of 5-star rating on the website.
"Seasonal American fare with a late-night bar menu, plus an on-site shop, in a romantic setting," their bio says on Google.
Their menu includes Steak, Burgers, Seafood, Soups & Salads, and much more!
Those are five local restaurants that have been ranked as some of the best places to eat in the state of Tennessee for 2022.
What do you think about these restaurants? Have you been to any of them? What are your favorite places to eat in Tennessee? Comment below and let me know!
You can click the following link to go to the OpenTable website: https://www.opentable.com/tennessee/cities
If you liked this article, be sure to follow me here on Newsbreak for more like it. You'll also get the latest scoop on local news, food, travel, weather, sports, movies, and any other thing that comes to mind. As always, thanks for reading!