Disclaimer: The following information was gathered from OpenTable and is for 2022. It is for educational purposes.
Welcome back to another article showcasing Kentucky's many great restaurants.
If you're looking for some good places to eat, you might want to consider stopping by one of the following restaurants.
The website OpenTable has a list of the best restaurants in the state. Here's what some of them are.
1. Malone's in Louisville, KY. This Steakhouse is a great choice for special occasions such as anniversaries or dates.
Their bio says, "Malone’s is pleased to offer the widest selection of fresh, hand-cut USDA Prime steaks. In addition to their steak selection, the diverse menu offers something for everyone. Enjoy freshly made salads, fresh fish and seafood selections, sandwiches, house favorites, and seasonal chef features."
2. Lexington Diner in Lexington, KY. This American restaurant is a good choice for brunch and offers a nice, casual atmosphere.
"We are a relaxed neighborhood diner serving scratch-made meals with an upscale twist. Lexington Diner has a friendly and eclectic vibe that is reflective of its city. Featuring breakfast all-day and award-winning burgers," their bio says.
The most popular menu items here are the Chicken Quesadilla and Churro French Toast.
3. The Mixer in Hopkinsville, KY. This restaurant is classified as a neighborhood gem and is ranked highly in its food, service, value, and ambiance.
"Get that big city experience in small-town Kentucky with an open concept dining room, original brick walls, a beautiful centerpiece bar made from reclaimed wood, and balcony seating that overlooks the space," their bio says.
The most popular menu items here include Double Cut Pork Chop, Cold Smoked Crispy Skinned Salmon, and Shrimp & Grits.
4. Patti's 1880s Settlement in Grand Rivers, KY. This restaurant is a great choice for large groups and has a stellar 4.8 out of 5-star rating on the website.
"Patti's Settlement 1880's...where people come for a relaxing weekend, a bite to eat, a casual stroll through town, unique shopping, an afternoon of golf or sailing...and a trip back into the past," their bio says.
Their menu includes Burgers, Sandwiches, Steaks, Pork Chops, and more!
5. Heirloom in Midway, KY. This Contemporary American restaurant is another great choice for special occasions.
Their bio says, "Located in the heart of horse country and just 20 minutes from downtown Lexington and 20 minutes from Keeneland. Offering an extensive boutique wine list and specializing in eclectic contemporary cuisine."
The most popular menu items here are Chicken Livers, Heirloom Fries, and Buttermilk-Brined Fried Chicken.
Those are five local restaurants that have been ranked as the best places to eat in the state of Kentucky for 2022.
What do you think about these restaurants? Have you been to any of them? What are your favorite restaurants in Kentucky? Comment below and let me know!
You can click the following link to go to the OpenTable website: https://www.opentable.com/kentucky/cities
If you liked this article, be sure to follow me here on Newsbreak for more like it. You'll also get the latest scoop on local news, weather, food, travel, sports, movies, and any other thing that comes to mind. As always, thanks for reading!