Disclaimer: The following information was gathered from TripAdvisor and is for 2022. It is for educational purposes.
If you're planning on visiting the state of Ohio, you might want to consider stopping by one of the following destinations.
The website TripAdvisor has a list of the best things to see and do in the state. Here's what some of them are.
1. Cincinnati Zoo & Botanical Garden in Cincinnati, OH. This is a great location to see with the whole family and the suggested duration is three hours.
Their bio says, "This second oldest zoo in the U.S., considered one of the best in the country, is most renowned for its endangered species and birthing programs, particularly for gorillas and white tigers, and has a wonderful collection of felines and a delightful manatees exhibit."
2. Rock & Roll Hall of Fame in Cleveland, OH. This unique museum is something that all fans of rock & roll music should experience!
"The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame is alive with the energy, passion, and the spirit of music we celebrate. The 150,000 square-foot museum features seven floors, four theaters for films, and ever-changing exhibits," their bio says.
3. Cedar Point in Sandusky, OH. This destination provides fun for the entire family and offers plenty of different things to do.
Their bio says, "More than just an amusement park, Cedar Point features hotels, restaurants, beautiful grounds along with an impressive variety of thrill rides."
4. Pro Football Hall of Fame in Canton, OH. If you're a fan of football, this is a place you've got to visit at least once.
"Visit the Pro Football Hall of Fame and create unforgettable family memories. Teach your kids about the Legends of the Game in the historic Bronzed Bust Gallery. Make the call in our interactive replay booth. Take a family photo next to the iconic Lombardi Trophy," their bio says.
5. Perry's Victory & International Peace Memorial in Put-In-Bay, OH. Visiting this monument provides you with some stellar views and allows you to honor the people who fought in the Battle of Lake Erie.
Their bio says, "Rising 352 feet above Lake Erie, this monument commemorates an American victory during the War of 1812."
Those are five destinations that are considered a must-visit in the state of Ohio.
What do you think about these destinations? Have you been to any of them? What are your favorite places to visit in Ohio? Comment below and let me know!
You can click the following link to go to the TripAdvisor website: https://www.tripadvisor.com/Tourism-g28956-Ohio-Vacations.html
If you liked this article, be sure to follow me here on Newsbreak for more like it. You'll also get the latest scoop on local news, weather, food, travel, sports, movies, and any other thing that comes to mind. As always, thanks for reading!