Disclaimer: The following information was gathered from OpenTable and is for 2022. It is for educational purposes.
Welcome back to another article showcasing Georgia's many great restaurants.
If you're looking for some good places to eat, you might want to consider stopping by one of the following restaurants.
The website OpenTable has a list of the best restaurants in the state. Here's what some of them are.
1. South City Kitchen Midtown in Atlanta, GA. This Southern restaurant is classified as a neighborhood gem on the website.
"Whether you’re in Atlanta on business, enjoying a romantic night out on the town, or meeting up with friends before a show, dine with us and enjoy the best contemporary southern food in Atlanta," their bio says.
The most popular menu items here are Fried Green Tomatoes, Pan Fried Chicken Livers, and She-Crab Soup.
2. Vic's on the River in Savannah, GA. This restaurant is a great choice for special occasions and also offers a scenic view.
"Along with our spectacular views, Vic’s menu reflects Savannah’s Southern charm with our sophisticated take on traditional Southern cuisine and our fresh, local seafood selections," their bio says.
The most popular menu items here include the Fried Green Tomato BLT and Crab Cakes.
3. Altobeli's Restaurant and Piano Bar in Alpharetta, GA. This Italian restaurant offers live music along with some great food.
"We offer a cozy atmosphere, friendly service, great Italian cuisine, an extensive wine list, and world-class entertainment seven nights a week," their bio says.
The most popular menu items here are Pasta, Veal Romano, and Veal Francese.
4. The King Claw in Albany, GA. This Seafood restaurant is a great choice for groups and brunch.
Their bio says, "King Claw is inspired by the low-country, Viet-cajun style of boil-in-a-bag seafood that retains all the juicy flavor combinations of the sea. We then add our own unique blend of spices to seal the deal."
Their menu includes Shrimp, Clams, Fried Oysters, Chicken Tenders, Fried Calamari, and much more.
5. Chop House on the Bricks in Thomasville, GA. This Steakhouse has a stellar 4.7 out of 5-star rating on the website and is a great choice for anniversaries.
"We are family-owned and operated, located in the beautiful historic district of downtown Thomasville. Serving local, natural, organic & sustainable meats, seafood, poultry & produce," their bio says.
The most popular menu items here are Seared Scallops, Fried Oysters, and Filet Mignon.
What do you think about these restaurants? Have you been to any of them? What are your favorite restaurants in Georgia? Comment below and let me know!
You can click the following link to go to the OpenTable website: https://www.opentable.com/georgia/cities
If you liked this article, be sure to follow me here on Newsbreak for more like it. You'll also get the latest scoop on local news, weather, food, travel, sports, movies, and any other thing that comes to mind. As always, thanks for reading!