Disclaimer: The following information was gathered from OpenTable and is for 2022. It is for educational purposes.
If you're planning on going out to eat in Kansas, you might want to consider stopping by one of the following restaurants.
The website OpenTable has a list of the best restaurants in the state. Here's what some of them are.
1. Redrock Canyon Grill in Overland Park, KS. This American restaurant offers great outdoor dining options as well as great food.
"At Redrock Canyon Grill, you’ll enjoy our combination of Southwest and American cuisine served in a casual, energetic atmosphere. The open kitchen keeps things energetic, and our food is prepared with only the freshest ingredients daily," their bio says.
The most popular menu items here are Bone-In Pork Chops, Rotisserie Chicken, and the Redrock Salad.
2. Siena Tuscan Steakhouse in Wichita, KS. This Italian restaurant offers a notable wine list and is good for special occasions.
"Siena offers an ambiance that will make you forget you are in Kansas. Join Siena for breakfast or dinner while you are there, stay the night and see the gorgeous Ambassador Hotel, the only AAA 4 Diamond Hotel in the State of Kansas," their bio says.
Their menu includes pasta, steak, salmon, salads, and more!
3. Mass Street Fish House & Raw Bar in Lawrence, KS. This Seafood restaurant has a stellar 4.9 out of 5-star rating on the website.
Their bio says, "Mass Street Fish House and Raw Bar’s menu features a rotating blend of boutique oysters, fresh fish entrees, daily specials, crafted cocktails, and sparkling wine."
4. Prime on the Nine in Dodge City, KS. This Steakhouse offers a scenic view along with good food and is a wonderful choice for anniversaries.
"Prime on the Nine is a semi-formal American restaurant. It has a spacious indoor seating arrangement, accommodating 140+ guests. Ryan Emery, the executive chef, has years of experience in preparing authentic steaks on the fire grills," their bio says.
Their menu includes steak, pasta, seafood, wings, salads, and more!
5. YaYa's Euro Bistro in Salina, KS. This Mediterranean restaurant is ranked exceptionally high in its food, service, ambiance, and value.
Their bio says, "Hand-tossed, oak-fired pizza & other Mediterranean eats are served at this woodsy-chic bar & eatery."
The most popular menu items here are Salmon, Filet Tips, and Sea Scallops.
Those are five restaurants that are considered some of the best places to eat in the state of Kansas.
What do you think about these restaurants? Have you been to any of them? What are your favorite places to eat in Kansas? Comment below and let me know!
You can click the following link to go to the OpenTable website: https://www.opentable.com/kansas/cities
If you liked this article, be sure to follow me here on Newsbreak for more like it. You'll also get the latest scoop on local news, weather, food, travel, sports, movies, and any other thing that comes to mind. As always, thanks for reading!