Disclaimer: The following information was gathered from OpenTable and is for 2022. It is for educational purposes.
If you're looking for some of the best restaurants in the state of Florida, this article is for you.
The website OpenTable has a list of the very best restaurants in the state. These are the must-visit places to eat in Florida.
1. The Taps Room at Dubsdread in Orlando, FL. This restaurant is a great choice for lunch and offers some great outdoor dining.
Their bio says, "Our spectacular setting and award-winning food have made us a favorite in Central Florida. Join us for lunch, dinner, or happy hour inside or out on the verandah. We proudly offer fresh fish, hand-cut prime steaks, homemade desserts, and Orlando’s best burger!"
The most popular menu items here include The Wedge Burger, Maryland Style Crab Cakes, and Cobb Salad.
2. Mediterrano in Naples, FL. This Mediterranean restaurant is a wonderful choice for special occasions.
"We invite you to come experience our culinary vision for coastal Mediterranean, where explosive flavor profiles are delicately balanced through a fresh regional platform. Mediterrano, where exquisite food is complemented with top-class hospitality," their bio says.
Their menu includes Mediterranean cuisine and has an extensive wine list from Spain, Greece, Italy, and Morocco.
3. Aragon Cafe in Pensacola, FL. This Southern restaurant has a nice, cozy atmosphere and is also a great affordable choice for breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
Their bio says, "An artisanal dining experience with a twist of southern taste and exceptional hospitality! Join us for our take on some great southern dishes including meatloaf, smoked pork butts, collards greens, and much more! Our goal is for you to leave with a satisfied tummy and soul!"
4. Caffe Paradiso in Tampa, FL. This Italian restaurant is a great romantic choice and is one of the best Italian restaurants in the state.
"Caffé Paradiso, voted the best Italian restaurant in Tampa, is known for its great homemade regional dishes, excellent service, and reasonably priced wine list, also preparing special dishes at your request," their bio says.
5. Michael's Genuine Food & Drink in Miami, FL. This Contemporary American restaurant is ranked very highly in its food, service, and ambiance.
"Since Michael’s Genuine Food & Drink first opened in the Miami Design District in spring of 2007, diners have come to embrace and crave its refreshing combination of laid-back atmosphere and seriously good food..." their bio says.
The most popular menu items here are the Greek Salad, Crispy Pork Belly, and Sausage Pizza.
Those are five restaurants that are considered "must-visit" places to eat in the state of Florida.
What do you think about this? Have you been to any of these restaurants? What restaurants in Florida do you consider must-visit stops? Comment below and let me know!
You can click the following link to go to the OpenTable website: https://www.opentable.com/florida/cities
If you liked this article, be sure to follow me here on Newsbreak for more like it. You'll also get the latest scoop on local news, weather, sports, movies, and any other thing that comes to mind. As always, thanks for reading!