Disclaimer: The following information was gathered from OpenTable and is for 2022. It is for educational purposes.
The state of Virginia is home to plenty of amazing restaurants, so it can be hard to choose which one to go to when you're going out.
The website OpenTable has a list of some of the best restaurants in the state. The following restaurants are places to eat that you should try if you haven't already. Here's what they are.
1. Southern Kitchen in Richmond, VA. This Southern restaurant is a good choice for large groups and special occasions.
"Southern Kitchen, which is known as "The Mouth of the South" to the locals, serves up comfort food favorites. From collard greens to fried fish and chicken, the eatery provides a comfortable, relaxed spot for enjoying classic Southern food, beer, and wine for lunch and dinner," their bio says.
The most popular menu items here are Mac N Cheese, Catfish, and Collard Greens.
2. Dolce Vita in Fairfax, VA. This Italian restaurant offers a notable wine list and is a good choice for a date.
"Our restaurant and wine bar has been serving authentic Italian cuisine in the City of Fairfax for over twenty years," their bio says.
The most popular menu items here include Insalata Dolce Vita, Pizza Bianca, and Fettuccine Carbonara.
3. Catch 31 in Virginia Beach, VA. This Seafood restaurant offers live entertainment, amazing views of the Atlantic Ocean, and fantastic food!
"The freshest produce and seafood is sourced daily by our chefs from local farms and docks to be expertly prepared any way you like it - mesquite wood-fire grilled, bronzed, or blackened," their bio says.
Their menu includes steak, seafood, salads, soups, and much more!
4. Fry's Spring Station in Charlottesville, VA. This Pizzeria is ranked well in its food and ambiance.
"Casual, neighborhood hearth serving up stone-fired pizzas, fresh salads, pasta, and addictive bar snacks that will keep you coming back for more," their bio says.
5. The Neighbors Place in Lynchburg, VA. This Contemporary American restaurant is classified as a neighborhood gem and has a 4.5 out of 5-star rating on the website.
Their bio says, "The Neighbors Place has cemented its position as one of Lynchburg’s best restaurants with its incredible atmosphere, legendary service, and top quality food & drink."
Their menu includes a variety of hand-cut steaks, pasta, fish, chicken, and more.
Those are five great restaurants in Virginia that you should try if you haven't already!
What do you think about these restaurants? Will you go to any of them? What are your favorite places to eat in Virginia? Comment below and let me know!
You can click the following link to go to the OpenTable website: https://www.opentable.com/virginia/cities
If you liked this article, be sure to follow me here on Newsbreak for more like it. You'll also get the latest scoop on local news, weather, sports, movies, and any other thing that comes to mind. As always, thanks for reading!