Disclaimer: The following information was gathered from OpenTable and is for 2022. It is for educational purposes.
If you're in the mood for some great American food, you may want to consider the following restaurants.
The website OpenTable has a list of the best American restaurants in Wisconsin. Here's what some of the top restaurants were.
1. The Mecca in Milwaukee, WI. This American restaurant offers a vibrant bar scene and live sports.
"We are THE place to watch sports in Milwaukee! Located in the new Fiserv Forum Entertainment District we have recreated the live in-game experience with state-of-the-art audiovisual equipment that will make you feel like you are there," their bio says.
The most popular menu items here are Wings, Mecca Fries, and Hamburgers.
2. Palette Bar & Grill in Madison, WI. This American restaurant is a great choice for special occasions.
"Palette provides a colorful dining experience with an American-inspired menu featuring in-house cut steaks and 21-day aged 100% black Angus beef," their bio says.
The most popular menu items here include Grilled Salmon and the Palette Burger.
3. Poke The Bear Bar & Grill in Green Bay, WI. This American restaurant is classified as a neighborhood gem.
"Welcome to Poke the Bear, a bold, flavorful restaurant highlighting Green Bays’ sports heritage. Located in the heart of the Entertainment District you will experience locally-sourced cuisine," their bio says.
The most popular menu items here are Wisconsin Cheese Curds, Salmon Sandwich, and Pastrami Reuben.
4. Malarkey's Pub & Grill in Wausau, WI. This American restaurant has a great 4.7 out of 5-star rating on the website.
"Malarkey's Pub & Townies Grill is a must-stop when in Wausau. Locally owned and operated, we are in the heart of the historic downtown," their bio says.
Their menu includes burgers, sandwiches, salads, cheese curds, and more.
5. Fox River Brewing Waterfront Restaurant & Brewery in Oshkosh, WI. This restaurant offers a scenic view and is ranked very well in its ambiance, service, food, and value.
"Great views of the Fox River, freshly-brewed beer, seasonal menu, separate taproom, and voted one of the best patios in the fox valley," their bio says.
Their menu includes pizza, burgers, sandwiches, and more!
Those are five American restaurants that are considered among the best places to eat in the state of Wisconsin!
What do you think about these restaurants? Have you been to any of them? What are your favorite places to eat in Wisconsin? Comment below and let me know!
You can click the following link to go to the OpenTable website: https://www.opentable.com/wisconsin/cities
If you liked this article, be sure to follow me here on Newsbreak for more like it. You'll also get the latest scoop on local news, weather, sports, movies, and any other thing that comes to mind. As always, thanks for reading!