Disclaimer: The following information was gathered from OpenTable and is for 2022. It is for educational purposes.
If you live in Kentucky and are looking for some great places to eat, you might want to consider the following restaurants.
The website OpenTable has a list of the best restaurants in Kentucky. The restaurants were ranked in their food, service, value, ambiance, and overall quality. Here's what the top restaurants were.
1. Beehive Augusta Tavern in Augusta, KY. This restaurant offers scenic views and is great for special occasions.
"Savor a taste of history on the mighty Ohio... offering upscale dining, well-crafted cocktails, and the best Bourbons in the world. Great river views from our doorstep," their bio says.
2. Tony's of Lexington in Lexington, KY. This Steakhouse has a stellar 4.9 out of 5-star rating on the website.
"Tony's of Lexington is the perfect mixture of an eclectic urban feel, traditional southern charm, and unparalleled service," their bio says.
The most popular dishes here are Chilean Sea Bass, Jumbo Lump Crab Cake, and Steak Oscar.
3. Carson's Food & Drink in Lexington, KY. This American restaurant is ranked very high in its food, service, and ambiance.
"Carson's Food & Drink features new and exciting chef-driven recipes and cocktails that combine rustic refinement with classic Kentucky elegance in a casual, yet comfortable atmosphere," their bio says.
The most popular dishes here are BBQ Ribs, Scallops, and Creole Filet.
4. Bardstown Bourbon Company Kitchen & Bar in Bardstown, KY. This restaurant is a great choice for lunch and is also good for big groups.
"At Bardstown Bourbon Company we strive to provide the best experience possible for our guests when visiting us in the Bourbon Capital of the World," their bio says.
The most popular dishes here are Fried Chicken, Fried Chicken Sandwiches, and Grilled Chicken.
5. Brasserie Provence in Louisville, KY. This French restaurant has a notable wine list and has a 4.8 out of 5-star rating on the website.
"Experience a Taste of Provence at Award-winning Brasserie Provence offering upscale casual dining and traditional French cuisine with a South-of-France flair," their bio says.
The most popular dishes here are Grilled Hangar Steak, Prime Pork Chop, and French Onion Soup.
Those are five restaurants that are considered the best places to eat in the state of Kentucky.
What do you think about this? Have you been to any of these restaurants? What are your favorite places to eat in Kentucky? Comment below and let me know!
You can click the following link to go to the OpenTable website: https://www.opentable.com/kentucky/cities
If you liked this article, be sure to follow me here on Newsbreak for more like it. You'll also get the latest scoop on local news, weather, sports, movies, and any other thing that comes to mind. As always, thanks for reading!