Disclaimer: The following information was gathered from TripAdvisor and is for 2022. It is for educational purposes.
If you're traveling in Georgia and are looking for a good place to stay, you might want to put the following hotels into your consideration.
The TripAdvisor website has a list of some of the best hotels in the state. Here's what some of the top hotels are.
1. Hotel Clermont in Atlanta, GA. This hotel offers free wi-fi, a fitness center, a bar/lounge, and is dog/pet friendly.
"At the epicenter of Atlanta's Downtown, Midtown, and historical Old Fourth Ward districts; Hotel Clermont is a full service, 94-room boutique hotel with destination-worthy food and beverage outlets..." their bio says.
The rooms feature things such as room service, a safe, air conditioning, a flat-screen TV, and more!
2. Kehoe House in Savannah, GA. This hotel has a perfect 5 out of 5-star rating on the website and is ranked very well in its service, cleanliness, and location.
"The Kehoe House is a beautifully restored 1892 Renaissance Revival mansion, located in the Savannah historic district," their bio says.
"Amenities include complimentary WiFi, cooked-to-order breakfast, and a wine and hors d'oeuvres reception. Voted "Best of Savannah" multiple times," their bio goes on to say.
3. Home2 Suites by Hilton in St. Simons Island, GA. This hotel is dog/pet friendly, offers free parking, and has a pool.
"Find all the comforts of home in a spacious, beautifully decorated studio or one-bedroom suite. Utilize the flexible Working Wall to customize the space to fit your needs," their bio says.
This is a great choice for the whole family, according to the website.
4. Hyatt Place in Augusta, GA. This hotel is a great affordable option and offers a pool, free parking, and free breakfast.
"Hyatt Place Augusta has 115 affordable luxurious rooms and is conveniently located just off of Interstate 20 and in close proximity to the world-renowned Augusta National Golf Course," their bio says.
5. Valhalla Resort Hotel in Helen, GA. This hotel offers a free shuttle or taxi service and has a great 4.5 out of 5-star rating on the website.
"Nestled in the heart of the Blue Ridge Mountains, Valhalla Resort Hotel at Innsbruck is a luxury all-suite hotel with the ambiance of rustic elegance reminiscent of an Old World Scottish Castle," their bio says.
Those are five hotels that are considered some of the best places to stay while in Georgia.
What do you think about this? Have you stayed at any of these hotels? Do you have a favorite place to stay when traveling in Georgia? Comment below and let me know!
You can click the following link to go to the TripAdvisor website: https://www.tripadvisor.com/Tourism-g28931-Georgia-Vacations.html
If you liked this article, be sure to follow me here on Newsbreak for more like it. You'll also get the latest scoop on local news, weather, sports, movies, and any other thing that comes to mind. As always, thanks for reading!