Disclaimer: The following information was gathered from OpenTable and is updated for 2022. It is for educational purposes.
If you live in Pennsylvania and are thinking about going out to eat, you might want to put these restaurants into consideration.
On the restaurant reservation website OpenTable, they released a list of some of the best places to eat in Pennsylvania. Here's what the top five were.
1. Breaker Brewing Company in Wilkes-Barre, PA. This Brewery has a 4.9 out of 5-star rating on the website.
"We are a Micro Brewery & Brew Pub in Northeast PA’s coal region that brews, serves, and delivers handcrafted beer to local bars and pubs. Our small batch craft brews are dedicated to the hard-working people who have been and still are examples of our rich heritage," their bio says.
The most popular dishes here include Mini Pizza, Asian Chicken, and Mac & Cheese.
2. URBN Flavourhaus Park Place in Bellefonte, PA. This restaurant ranked very high in food and service on the website.
"URBN Flavourhaus Park Place is a modern, contemporary eatery inspired by European coffeehouses of the 17th century where locals gathered for conversation and commerce," their bio says.
The most popular dishes here include BLT Burger, URBN Chicken Salad, and Strawberry Cheesecake.
3. Allen Street Grill in State College, PA. This restaurant offers scenic views and is good for special occasions, according to the website.
"Located in the heart of downtown State College, our newly restored space offers an honest, no-fuss menu featuring modern American cooking," their bio says.
4. Kelly's Steak & Seafood in Boalsburg, PA. This Steakhouse ranked very high in service, says the website.
"As the name suggests, Kelly's Steak and Seafood in Boalsburg, Pennsylvania is known for beef and seafood," their bio says.
5. The Greek in State College, PA. This Greek restaurant ranked high in food, service, value, and ambiance on the website!
"From fresh and abundant vegetables to the most succulent kebabs, each dish has been perfected to showcase genuine Greek flavors," their bio says.
The most popular dishes here include Lamb Kebab, Shrimp Kebab, and Kalamari.
Those are the five restaurants in Pennsylvania that are considered as some of the best places to eat in the entire state.
What do you think about this? Have you been to any of these restaurants? What's your favorite place to eat in Pennsylvania? Comment below and let me know!
You can click the following link to go to the OpenTable website: https://www.opentable.com/best-central-pennsylvania-restaurants
If you liked this article, be sure to follow me here on Newsbreak for more like it. You'll also get the latest scoop on local news, weather, sports, movies, and any other thing that comes to mind. As always, thanks for reading!